chapter 2< I drive my own life.

Like I said life ain't fair to anyone and I was getting a really hard punch from life.
Well thank you!
It was the most disgusting, irritating, annoying and many other feelings thing that has ever happened to me. Well at least after the sloppy kiss I was given by Mike Adams in grade three just to prove to myself i can be bad as well. It didn't turn out well trust me.

It was just like I said I wasn't gonna let that spoil my day. Yes of course it drove me mad. Extremely crazy, but I wasn't gonna let that bitch win not even jack. He was the least of my worries anyways. I walked pass them with so much liveliness and all smiles.

I did a great job fixing that smile on. Trust me it wasn't so easy as i kept turning back to look if they were fooled. Why do i have to be in such a tight situation.
Urrggghhh!!!

It felt So great seeing that her plan didn't work on me and how great I felt after all I did. Mehn!
I was on fire today and I wasn't gonna let anyone kill that light. Yeah I was done with love that word meant nothing but just "plain lies" and hurt and dissapointment. sometimes it leaves you so empty and cleaning wounds every night when you hit the bed every night. I was gonna live life the way it came and i didn't want to bother about what i couldnt control anymore.

My parents always proved to be a barrier in the way I choose to leave my life but I took care of that problem in the way i knew how to. Trust me when i say it was easy all it took was to create two personalities within myself.
I'm the meek, gentle and caring Lia infront of Mr and Mrs Manuel-Antonio and at school I was pretending to be a bad ass at everything and acting like I couldn't give a fuck was the only hard part of everything because after wearing a mask all you're left with is a void.

"Hey Lia.... what's up?"
Bella went on rambling even if the expression on my face clearly said get the fuck out of my face.

" oh you know nothing much just loving life and caring less."
I replied sarcastically and i didn't care if it came off as being colder than the ice queen herself.

"That's not a very kind way to speak to your close friend"
She said with that annoying but amusing accent of hers and i couldn't help but gloat at how amazing she is to think she's my friend. What a psychopath!
I could clearly see the sarcasm in her statement and it was clearly obvious that she wanted to shove something in my face and I wasn't going to give her the joy of doing so.

"Ohh really am sorry"
I said trying my best to hide the unbearable anger i was feeling but that didn't even top the disgust i was feeling.

"Oh you don't have to what are friends for anyways and by the way..."
Bella was about to go on when Jack cut her off

"hi babe...what's up?"
Jack went on.

Oh I was his babe until sixteen hours ago and just fuck it all!!! I wasn't supposed to care but they were both pulling my plugs for real. He was just So full of his damn self and I was gonna prove to the nut job I moved on even before he left me. Which wasn't true but i had to do a very good job That wasn't true but my pride was at stake here...
"Oh hi Lia .....you were here? "
Jace said and my subconscious doesn't waste anytime to reply.

"ohhh for real are you fvcking kidding me this guy was apparently all over me last week"

"I have to go, wouldn't wanna keep Melanie and the girls waiting we have a party tonight and the earlier the planning the better."
I replied and yeah i was lying there was no party or anything neither did i have any other friend apart from melanie.

"Ohh okay b-"
I didn't even give him a chance to finish when I suddenly left and I could imagine the puzzled look on his face.

"yay me!!! I win!!! 1 Lia 0 Bella "

As crazy as that may sound I was really happy to have made Bella feel that way and about the party like i said it didn't exist but to them it did. Lying or pretending to be fine is bad but that's what i really need right now.

*******************************************

It was really weird how the girls in lawmen high were running all around with so much effort and zeal you would think it was their life race.
so many cologne was flying around freely out in the air. make up and fixing of hair and dress and this only happens when there is something definitely going on. Girls at lawmen high only get this crazy if there's a cute or handsome guy in school. Yeah it sounds clichè but welcome to lawmen high.
I needed to locate Melanie or she's probably also taking away by the crowd of hungry deprived girls. Wait I needed to confirm that before making any assumptions but i knew i was going to be 100% correct.

"Uhm. Slow down parcy what's going on why is everybody so unsettled and why the hell are all the girls running towards the department? "
I asked just to satisfy my curiosity not that i was interestee or anything.

"The birth of a geek god at lawmen high!!! You can't imagine he looks like romeo fylnn and obama at his prime all joined in one body! Wait no! he's much more than that! He just arrived in school as a student and everyone is tryna get a glimpse of him!! "
she said with soo much screams and unsettleness and there it was i was right.

Like I said girls of lawmen are all crazy when it comes to men or guys. Just five years ago they were all over Jack and guess what he's now second to this soo called "geek god".

Melanie will surely be a part of this and yes this is one reason why I am ashamed of her as a best friend. Anyways we both own our lives and do what we please. I finally spotted her and she didn't seem like she wanted to be distracted.

"Melanie! Melanie! Melanie!"
I called out until i finally gave up.

I was about to make my way to the class room to wait for melanie after she comes back to her senses.

Wait a minute! Who the hell was that! He was different. He had this sad eyes but they were so pretty and his body. Oh no! He was going to destroy anything he came across. I couldn't get my eyes away from this mystery person. Is this the reason why they were all gathered?
For once they were right. He was worth the gathering. I finally saw a full glimpse of who he was and he was mind blowing. He was definitely the guy they were all talking about and he was going to be the end of me i just knew it.

Chapter 2 updated over!!!!! I tried my best but that's what I came up with please comment and give Intresting ideas😘😘😍😍....thnx for joining me at after I fell

Dy_bie ♥ wattpad