chapter 12> Inescapable disaster.

In order to escape from how hard its to put up with the fact that no matter how hard we try we would never be perfect for that person that's imperfect for us we have to believe we are perfect for someone who sees all our imperfections and loves us all round.

Lia's POV.
"Lia i love you"
I can't seem to understand why the hell he would just throw the word "love" all around like it means nothing. Urgh sanè!.

"Hey jack"
I said and i still couldn't get the thought of sanè's confession out of my head.

"Babe I've missed you"
Jack went on and i just kept thinking back to the moment this all happened.

"Jack i need to talk to you"
I replied thinking of how i would tell jack about sanè.

" don't tell me you want to end things because of that douchè."
Jack replied sounding both angry and worried.

"No! He confessed to me already so-"
I said as Jack cut me off.

"He did what ?!"
Jack said.

"Jack i came back because you promised things will change. You haven't forgotten have you?"
I replied reminding jack the only reason we are together is beacuse i figured he broke it off with me earlier because becca threatened to drug me at the party and he had to save me.

I was grateful and at the same time skeptical about the truth. Why couldnt he tell me then? Will becca really go to that length to prove her hatred for me? Did jack really care like he says he does?

"And That's why I'm trying to protect you from him"
He replied.

"I don't need protection just assurance that you would not get in into another brawl with sanè "
I said.

"Alright i promise princess"
Jack replied as he kissed me.

I can't really say if i still love him or if i still care but everything just seems like one big mess i can't seem to control and the more i try the messier it gets. All i had to do was make sanè the least of my worries and think about how the rest of my year will play out.

"You think you can be happy with jack??"
Becca went on purposely trying to get under my skin.

"Becca I certainly don't control how things play out so just let me be"
I replied.

"Sanè was right you're definitely being brain washed."
She said and i couldn't help but wonder when sanè started making conversations or having little chit chats with the enemy.

Sanè and becca??? Why the fuck am i not surprised. She does like takingmy leftovers but sad news is sanè isn't my leftover. I haven't even had him yet and this dumb girllll urrghhhh. I have a boyfriend i shouldn't be thinking this way. But sanè did have some explanation to do. I need to know why the fuck he is conversing with the enemy and plays the good guy.

It was already mid day and the school was on a lunch break and that was the perfect time to look for sanè and have some grown up conversation. I sighted sanè at the lunch table with that jezebel's daughter and i lost my cool.

"Sanè i need to talk to you right now!"
I said before realizing i raised my voice at him.

"And who do you think you're to yell at him"
Becca said and on God it took all the fibre in my body to stop my self from wacking her across the face.

" sanè I'm referring to you"
I replied trying to make sure he heard me in the first place.

"Your man is approaching my table"
Sanè said as he stood up from the table and started to walk away from me.