chapter 19> Pandora's box.

Sadly it turns out that our actions at times may define us and we try as hard as we can to exonerate ourselves by trying to escape from the harsh reality of what we are actually capable of. Some say we make mistakes at our weakest but do we?

*I recommend listening to ending by isak Danielson and get you the moon by kina*

*flashback*

Sanè's POV.

I could never forgive him for what he did to keisha and i would never forgive her for letting it all happen to her. I watched her as she picked pieces of herself as she Walked out of my house few weeks back. I could never walk up to her after what happened that night. She was no longer my sweet keisha. she was something my father had already taken away from me and it dawned on me as i watched her cry through the windows of the LACASA.

"What are you doing here sanè?"
Kairo said.

Kairo was keisha's co worker at the LACASA. They were more like sisters and there was no way in hell keisha wouldn't have told her everything and now i had to convince kairo i wasn't here secretly watching keisha.

"What else to get a drink of course"
I replied as i tried to escape.

"She hates you sanè"
She said and it dawned on me.

"She has no goddam right. How on earth would she have been so vulnerable to my father"
I spat in a fit of rage.

"You're actually the worst decision she has ever made in her life sanè. Now get out of here immediately!"
She yelled and caught the attention of everyone especially keisha and i just stood there and watched as tears fell from her eyes.

I left the LACASA immediately and returned home fulled with anger, dissapointment, rage and an overpowering feeling of sadness. I had lost her while being so caught up in my anger and hatred for my father. I wasn't there for her when i was supposed to and she was always there for me.

No it can't end this way i have to talk to her i really have to. I tried calling her phone several times and left couple of texts on her phone but she wouldn't reply to any of them. Yeah she is angry but she should at least let me know she's alive. I decided to use her location to locate her since she's not in the LACASA either and behold she's just few blocks away from me. I wonder if she's also watching me or she also misses me like i miss her too. I really have to see her. Keisha I'm coming for you!

"What on earth keisha get the hell down from there!"
I shouted as i saw her at the top of the roof of an uncompleted building about to jump down.

"Oh look it's sanè"
She said sounding so tired of everything around her.

"Keisha take my hand and let me help you get down "
I said as it dawned on me that if she falls i won't be able to see her smile again and tears began to fall.

"Help me???? Ironic isn't it?"
She said as she laughed and cried and all her pain radiated unto me like it was 3D or something.

"Sanè you could never help me even if you wanted to. What else sanè?? I loved you. I gave you ME??? I gave you all you wanted but just once sanè! just once i needed you. You just weren't there."
She said and i realized how much harm i had done to the only pure thing in my life.

"Keisha I'm sorry. please! please!! just grab my hand"
I said and i was already beginning to lose all confidence in myself. This was all my fault. She was in this position because of me.

"No sanè I'm tired. Please let me go"
She said and i didn't want to let her go.not yet. Not ever.

"Keisha you can't leave me please. Keisha please don't jump please!!!"
I yelled as she kept on taking more steps.