chapter 16> Earthquakes and volcanoes.

Our past has a wierd way of controlling our actions and the decisions we make up until the end. Maybe it's just the drive to never ever make such mistakes or a need to escape from the reality of the past and how it will affect our lives either way.

Sanè POV.

I could sense the bright lights and the white walls, especially the very annoying shinning crescent which stood right over my eyes and i started to slowly open them to get away from it.

"Hey sanè can you hear me?"
I heard a familiar voice go until i could make out her face.

"Where am i karen?"
I asked as i reluctantly stood up from the bed which was beginning to look like an hospital ward.

"You're in the hospital sanè"
She replied as she helped me get up properly from the bed.

"Well how did i get here?"
I replied as i noticed the bandage wrapped around my ribs then i felt the hurt in full force.

"Hey be careful they just stitched that. Apprently while you were lashing out you hit something that caused internal bleeding and i didn't notice till you blacked out and i had to call 911 immediately"
Karen said as she tried to help me with the pain.

"Karen did you call anyone else"
I asked her firmly and before she had the chance to reply my sister just popped out of nowhere with tears all over her face.

"Omg sanè are you okay??!!!"
Giggss askes as she hugged me with her intensely soaked and damp clothes.

"You're making what ever hurts worse"
I said as i attempted to pull away from her.

"Sanè i was so scared i thought you had died already"
She said as she broke down in tears and cried soaking her clothes even more.

"Nothing can kill me apart from you and mom"
I said that before realizing that my mom wasn't even here.

She has never been so upset with me in my entire life. I almost died??!! And she's not even here. And then i remembered everything she said to me and then it all began to make sense. The day my dad left and-

"Sanè I'm going to call mom now alright"
Gigi said as she made her way out of the ward.

"Look sanè i don't mean to pry but who's keisha?"
Karen said and i could feel the weight of the entire world on me.

"Where'd you hear that from uhn???!!!! Tell me where the hell did you hear that name from?"
I yelled at karen before realizing that i was already hurting her hand.

"Sanè you're bleeding and you're hurting me stop!"
Karen said and i snapped back into reality.

"I'm going to get a doctor sanè. Sit your ass down"
She said as she hurriedly went to call the doctor.

That name??!! Just could never be mentioned. Not around me not ever!! The memories everything came to me like a flash. How did Karen get to ever know about keisha? Did gigi say something to her out of fear that i was going to die? Did karen have other motives apart from bringing me to the hospital and comforting me? How in the fucckking hell does she know that name. Keisha! No!! No!!! No!!!i can't let anyone know not karen and not in the bloody hell lia. My keisha-

"Here he is doc"
Karen said as she directed the doctor to me.

"Mr Aguerò are you okay?"
He asked and i realized i was in a corner of the ward shakily shedding tears as i was covered in a pool of my own blood.

"Code red!!!! Get the nurses in here and help me get him up"
I could hear the doctor say faintly and all i could think of was all the earthquakes in my life and how badly i want a beer.