chapter 7< Rocky past.

I was once a person who believed love was all you need to conquer the world. I mean the whole entire fucking world could hate you but there is this one person that their love just made everything seem perfect and okay.

*flashback*
"Come here my little princess "
my mom said as she immediately grabbed me into a big warm hug.
" mommy let me go pleasee"
I said laughing and trying to escape from her grip.
Rrrrrrnnnggg!! rnnggg!!
"Mommy I'll get that for you"
Little me ran so fast to get my mom's phone from the table.
"Thank you my love"
She replied with so much gratitude.
"Mommy!! Mommy!!mommy!!"
I said with my eyes filled with tears after she left me to take a call for over an hour.
"Darling it's the company I'll come play with you in a bit"
She replied and waved to me to go inside.
After 3 hours...
"Mommy you know what? I would build a veryyy large company like yours but it would be our very own. Just me and you so we can both spend the entire day and hours together forever".
I said to her while holding her hand and assuring her that we would never be separated or stay apart.
" darling that's very smart . Do you promise me?"
She replied as she held me close to her chest.
"Yes i do mommy. I love you forever"
I replied as tears fell from my eyes and i hugged her tightly.
"I love you forever too"
She replied as she returned my hugg.
*end of flashback*

Lia's pov.

I couldn't get the statement my dad made to me out of my mind the whole night and the tears couldn't stop falling as i thought of it.
"Hey mel"
I said to melanie over the phone.
"Lia are you okay"
She replied sounding so worried about me.
"Mel i love you so much and i would do anything for you please don't ever leave me"
And at that point i couldn't control the tears as they flowed more and my eyes were already so heavy and hurting.
"Lia i love you more than you could ever imagine. I'm pulling up at your place right now"
She said as she ended the call.
I just couldn't believe how much I've been through and how it still hurts after all this years. I just couldnt pretend to be strong and the weight of all my crap was beginning to get real heavy and i could feel everything slipping away from me.

"Lia! Lia! Lia!!! Can you hear me"
Melanie said and i could barely hear her voice or see her face clearly until i finally jerked back into reality.
"Hey you're here?"
I replied very reluctantly.
"You really scared me back there. I was about shouting your mom and dad's name"
She replied sounding perplexed.
"Thank heavens you didn't. You missed school because of me?"
I replied
"School?? Are you in your right mind? I was freaking out thinking you were about to do some shit "
She shouted.
"Okay chill...I'm fine i just needed some reassurance that's all mel"
I replied reassuring her that history wasn't going to repeat it self.
"Alright now are you going to really talk to me"
She replied as she stared deeply at me.
"Okay fine"
I replied.
*******************************************

Sané pov.

"I can't believe the dumb icy queen is a school stab"
I said to jace as we were both walking out of the school premises.
Jace finally decided to attend lawmen with me since we are both like pistol and bullets and cannot do without each other's company.
"Man i was so looking forward to meeting her"
Jace said looking so dissapointed.
"Look i told you she wasn't all that and dude no mentioning of that stink parade when you finally meet her"
I replied firmly.
"Dude relax i just want to meet the chick"
Jace said jokingly.
"Well she stabbed,A student my ass"
I replied furiously.
I hate when girls feel they have control like this icy queen. I don't like being a dick but I'mma be a dick to this icy statue.
"Hey dude... did you hear me at all"
Jace said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah dude."
I replied and it suddenly occured to me that i stole her number from the registrars office just to bug her and make her lose her mind.
Sometimes i find it strange that with icy i don't want to play the "fall- pretend - break heart" rule i have with all girls rather i just want to frustrate her until she pulls her hair out herself.
Oh such joy.
"Dude I'mma hit her up right now".
I told jace as i hurriedly dialed her number on my phone.
*rrnngggg rnngggg rnggggg*
The phone rang for a while until she finally answered my call.
"Can i help you blood sucker"
She said harshly over the phone but beneath that i could hear a sad little girl's voice and i know that because i could easily tell when gigi is sad.
"Look i know you lack manners but can't you pretend to be sane for a while"
I replied purposely trying to pull her plugs.
"Oh wow just wow."
She replied in utter disbelieve.
"Thought you were an A student turns out you're and A stabber"
I replied mainly trying to figure out why the hell she wasn't in school.
"I can't do this now and besides there's no blood left for you too suck so buzz off.
She replied and ended the call immediately.
"imagine the balls beneath this girl"
I said to jace who was already so engulfed in laughter.
"Dude she's a damn keeper"
He replied and continued his laughter.
"Get out of my face dude"
I said as i walked out of his face.

It was a gloomy morning but how would i know every morning is gloomy to me because of this goddam school but i did feel good about getting to bug and irritate icy.
I ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower and put on a denim jean and a shirt and i styled my hair like i always do.
Yes dude icy's got no hold on you.
"You look really good this morning what's the occasion bro"
Gigi said obviously trying to get a reaction out of me and i wasn't going to budge.
"There's nothing pesty little sis. Morning mom"
I said.
"Morning son, gigi is right though?"
My mom said and i suddenly remembered why i sometimes thought of moving out.
"Bye ladies"
I said as i walked out of the house.

I arrived at school just in time with my buddy jace and guess what the universe was definitely on my side as icy and melanie car was pulling up into the school.
"Look dude there's a sharp nail ladder on the other side let's move it here before they pass."
Jace said and i couldn't agree more.
Jace and i quickly moved the nail ladder and as soon as they passed through their car got stuck and all the tires gone and i couldn't hold back my laughter.
"Are you nuts!!!"
Angry melanie went off on jace and i couldnt control my laughter anymore.
"No but you could make me nut"
Jace replied and she lost it.
She started hitting him with her bag and next thing he grabs her by her waist and throws her over his shoulder and walks away.
This is deinitely a time I'm so proud of my buddy. But wait where is icy in all this drama.
" don't tell me you're trying to escape"
I said as i caught icy by her shoulder.
"Oh please let me fucking be or my attack on you will be worse than that of mel on that guy"
She replied as she tried to escape.
"No fucking way girl we're stuck like glue"
I said to her as i tried to raise her head up since i noticed she's been hiding her face from me.
" stay away from me!"
She said angrily and her sun glasses and hoodie fell of and i was able to see what she was hiding.
She had swollen eyes and heavy face like she had cried all her soul out of her and i couldn't contain my guilt.
"I'm so-"
I tried to talk to her as she walked away from me.
At that point i let her go and the weight of all my guilt couldn't let me habour any hate feeling towards her and i just stood there and reminisced the moment i hurt alot of girls and this just felt different.
It hit differently.