chapter 17> Untamed venom.

Trying so hard to let go of the hurt sometimes makes us forget the main point of hurt itself which is meant to guide us. The more we try to put the pain down the more we make mistakes and more hurt follows.

*flashback*

Sanè's POV.

I watched her skin glow like it was the birth of the sun or something, her black hair was shinning brighter than anything i had ever seen and her eyes just stood there on her face clear as the day and very well depicted her strength and bravery and the way she laughed was just magical and for a spilt second i wanted to be here forever and watch her forever.

"Hey stalker!"
She said before i realized that she was right in front of me.

"Uhm uhm hi"
I replied sounding so awkward.

Not to sound creepy or anything at all but I've been checking out this particular mystery girl for weeks now. I did a pretty good job trust me, i mean i know the time she gets off work here at the LÀCASÀ, when she resumes, the exact time she takes off her apron and wierdly i know when she takes her bathroom breaks, her favourite customer blah blah blah. You know the rest. But never in my weeks of study has she ever walked up to me up until now.

"So you wanna tell me why you've been stalking me?"
She asked as she placed her hands on her hips and i couldn't feel more threatened in my life. I was so lost of words.

"Oh my God! You can relax i was just messing with you"
She said as she laughed so loud and everything just stopped for a while and i tried to calmly understand her face.

"Oh you got me there!"
I replied as i scratched my head awkwardly.

"Anyways can i get your order?"
She asked politely.

"No I'm good thanks."
I replied trying to make sure she doesn't realize that the main reason I'm here is to watch her.

"You know what I'm a little free. If you don't mind i can keep you company?"
She asked as she immediately pulled a chair in front of me.

At this point i can't believe she's actually in front of me and i watched her laugh and start up a conversation with me. She was way more perfect up close than far away and i don't want her to leave. Godddamit I'm crazy for real. Like real crazy for some stranger in a coffee shop!! Clichè right ??

"No really who likes star wars for real?"
She said as laughed out loud.

"The world of creative minded youth you know?"
I replied trying to sound less nerdy.

"Yeah yeah let's go with that"
She replied sarcastically.

"You know you'll really look nice as a jedi"
I said trying to tease her.

"No negro bye."
She said as she shoved my arm and smiled.

"It was nice talking to you uhm?"
She said.

"Sanè"
I replied.

"Nicee. spanish?"
She asked.

"My mom was just obsessed with a telenova series when i was born"
I replied and she was so engulfed in laughter.

"Well isn't that crazy. Well i gotta go back to work now"
She replied as she stood up and started making her way to the counter.

"Wait! You weren't planning to leave without tell me your name right?"
I asked her as i tried to catch up with her.

"Well it was worth a trial"
She said as she smiled brightly.

"It's keisha."
She said and i just stood there in awe.