chapter 28> Ew.....disgusting!!.

Mastering the trick to overcome our thoughts can be really hard sometimes. We let ourselves believe maybe just maybe it's an escape route to hide behind this thoughts but what really is the true salvation? Facing it head on? Or ignoring it like it doesn't affect a major part of our lives?

Lia's POV.

It never ends!!!!! The fake smiles! The fake laughter! Fake and dumb explanations!!! And now i had to fake being happy! NO GODDAMMN WAY!!! I can't even breathe it's like he's very existence sickens me and every moment of the day I'm thinking of a million ways to shove down a kitchen knife down his throat and end him.

"Look! ma'am this is perfect for your skin tone. I mean look how flawless it already looks on you without even putting it on yet. I promise this is the dress!"
Mrs. Butterscotch went on.

For the past six months, keith has been forcing me to put on an act in front of his family, friends, relatives and even the press!
It's like all he cares about is shoving his win in sanè's face. We've gone through various media houses telling dumb fairytales about a love life that he made up. Charity balls, donations, events and even trips around the world. My name and my fake life with keith was all over the streets. You could legit pick up a newspaper and know all about me. At least the fake things he made up.
He was crazy! Bat shit crazy! Like all those months of fake fantasies wasn't enough, he had the not so bright idea of having an engagement ceremony! He planned on inviting the whole world literally! People of great status, people from the business world and i knew without a doubt that he would invite sanè.

"Mrs. Butterscotch i don't mean to rain on your parade. I know your just doing your job but the ugliest dress in this shop would do. Thank you!"
It was already bad enough that i was getting forced into a sham wedding, now i was going to be forced to put on a dress!

"Mr. powers made me promise that regardless of your tantrums, i would pick out the best and most expensive dress here at Clienfield."
She replied dropping the dress for me to put on.

Urrgghh!!! This has to be the worst day of my life. I couldn't stop thinking about sanè as i looked at the dress. This could have been perfect if sanè was right beside me. I hadn't heard from him in six months or even seen him. The time i got to see him on the news was when he won his lawsuit against MAMMY'S ASSOCIATES law firm and i wasn't even able to see him well because keith the psycho turned off the tv.
He had kept me away from my mom, my best friend and my own life because he believed his own version of "my life" was the best.

"She put up a fight didn't she?"
I heard keith ask Mrs butterscotch.

"No sir! Your fianceè is so pretty and the dress will fit her nicely"
I heard her say and i couldn't be more disgusted.

"Wow! You're beautiful!"
Keith said as i stepped out of the curtains in that dumb dress.

"Can we go now?"
I asked uninterested in whatever fantasy he was brewing in his head.

"Look if you act right and promise not to ruin our night. I'll let you talk to mel and your mom. In fact I'll send an helicopter to pick them up right now."
He whispered in my ear as he held my hand tight.

"So it's your choice fianceè"
He said sarcastically.

But he was right though, i haven't heard from my mom or melanie in the past months and i was so alone. I couldn't pass out on an opportunity to see them even if it meant lying or pretending i was fine.

"Alright my love. I had better see them in the next hour or heads will fly babe."
I replied sarcastically.

"You do know what I'm capable of, don't you?"
I say as i shot him a dangerous glare.