chapter 31> Little Mistakes.

It's okay to give up sometimes and it's okay to admit that after a long time of having everything under control you just don't anymore. It's not weakness. It's bravery to be able to admit that after a long time of holding on to your strength, you can't anymore.

Lia's POV.

     What's that feeling when you've gotten all you've ever wanted but then it seems like you're going to lose it soon? It's like there's a storm coming and i can't help but keep wondering all day long.

It's been two weeks since sanè proposed and it's like he's been distant. He hardly ever pays attention to anything i say and he always seems to forget little things. He's always up in space or somesort and i can't help but think maybe this marriage thing was us moving too fast and just maybe this whole thing with keith and marriage is all overwhelming.

"Sanè!"
I yelled for the fourth time trying to his attention even if he was directly besides me.

"Uhm-- Yeah"
He replied reluctantly.

"I have to go back home"
I said almost immediately and it seemed he didn't even hear a word i said.

"Sanè are you even listening to me?"
I was already getting really infuriated. If he didn't want to be around me he could have just said so.

"Lia. To be honest i don't know what you really want from me"
He threw his arms in the air and staggered as he tried to stand up in a fit of what seemed like forced rage.

"Wow--"

"Lia I'm sorry but I'm going through somethings at the moment"
He put his fingers over his eye lids and muttered stuff under his breath.

"I'm going back to LA right this moment!"
I yelled and stormed off.

       He was really making things hard for us. It's like this trip drove us further apart rather than bring us closer. Everytime i had made plans for both of us to have a good time he always came up with the excuse of an headache and i always had to cancel. Not to talk of his secret work meetings and errands. I knew he would never cheat so that wasn't what was on my mind but after that conversation we just had I'm not taking anything out of consideration.

"Lia can we talk please?"
I hurriedly threw my clothes into my luggage when he came into the room.

"Talk about what uhn?"
I asked in between my rush packing.

"Can you at least stop and listen to me"
He stood in way and i wasn't going to budge. Nothing could make me stay here any longer.

"Annelia!!"
He yelled and i stopped in disbelief. He had never yelled my name like that before. Never ever!

"S--saa-sanè"
I stuttered shakily.

"We would leave if you want us to okay but the flight isn't ready till tomorrow morning."
He said through his teeth as he grabbed his forehead like he was having another headache episode.

"Sanè--"

"So you can take your time to pack"
He cut me off and walked outof the room carefully like he was trying so hard not to fall.

   He just yelled at me and after almost ten years of knowing him i had never been so scared of him before. Hell! I've never been scared of him. Something was wrong. Sanè wasn't telling me something. Maybe this had something to do with keith and typical sanè and trying to protect me at all cost. Yeah that has to be the only explanation for all this.

     I was going to go and talk to sanè and maybe just maybe he would tell he anything he was hiding and if this had anything to do with keith i really hoped he would share it with me. Before i could enter the guest room where he had been sleeping for the past two days, i heard a sound like someone had fallen down and i rushed in.