chapter 30> Secret past, unclear future.

In a split second all that was once joyous may suddenly turn bitter and cold but there's no way anyone can accept that happily. In trying times the only option left is to believe in better sunny and warmer days to come.

Sanè's POV.

The beeping sound won't stop and it's like my head will split open any second from now. I can see really faint but bright lights and all i seem to remember was running off with the love of my life Annelia. It was really hurting everywhere and after seconds of thinking of how exactly to get up from what i assumed is a bed, i slowly opened up my eyes.

"Sanè? Can you see me?"
Lia seemed really worried. She was so close to my face and kept asking the same thing.

"No respect for personal space, wow you must really be in love with me"
I joked.

"God! I was really worried and now you're joking around"
She tapped my arm and finally settled on the chair besides the bed.

"I'm sorry. What happened anyways?"
I asked really confused about how i got here in the first place.

"You don't remember?"
She asked sounding confused.

"No did Keith-"

"You got so sweaty and really uncomfortable then you started hyperventilating. Next thing i know you started screaming of a migraine and you blacked out"
She replied.

"Me?"

"Yes you moron"
She replied tapping my arm again but painfully this time.

"Ouch-"
I yelled.

"Sorry! Is the headache back again? Are you hot? Should i get the doctor-"
She went on and on until i had to cut her off.

"Woah! slow down tiger"
I laughed softly. My head still hurt a little.

"This isn't the time to joke around sanè."
She said sternly.

"Okay fine I'm sorry. Your mom and mel?"
I asked.

"You really don't remember anything?"
She asked sounding even more astonished.

"What happened lia?"
I asked again.

"Well we got to the penthouse before keith realized i was gone. Mel and mom are fine. You gave them tickets back home with personal body guards because you were scared of what Keith may do"
She replied expecting me to know all of what she just said.

"Really"

"Yes sanè. Stop playing with me already"
She said sounding frustrated.

"I'm not. I really don't remember anything."
I replied.

"Sanè you have to see the doctor. Maybe there's an explanation for all this"
She said while holding on to me.

"Lia I'm sure I'm okay. It will probably come back to me"
I replied reassuring her i was fine and there was no need to worry.

"Alright"
She replied and planted a kiss on my forehead.

I finally struggled to get up from the bed and put on comfortable clothes. My head kept throbbing and maybe visting the doctor like lia suggested wouldn't be such a bad idea. It took me a while before i realized we were on some island and there was noone around us. The ocean looked really nice from afar and the wind was bliss.

"Lia!"
I called out her name.

"Hey are you okay?"
She asked.

"Yeah yeah. Uhm-- where are we?"