33

The main doctor came into the room to preform a C section. A male pregnancy is faster than a women's. Louis was nervous about this but he knew he was also excited. The nurses numbed him from the waist down. Harry knew he was nervous he never left his side.

"Would you like to watch the delivery" Jackie asked. "I'll stay with Lou" Harry said. "Gina get him some scrubs" Jackie said. Gina gave Harry some scrubs from a cabinet that wasn't very far. Harry put the scrubs on over his clothes.

Not wasting a moment to go back to Louis. He held his worried hand tight. Kissing it every so often. "How are you feeling darling" Harry asked. "I feel some pressure" Louis said. The main doctor came into the room to start the procedure. "Are you ready to meet your daughter" she asked. Louis nodded with a small smile on his face.

"You May feel some pressure and pulling but that's perfectly normal" She said. They both nodded as Louis lied back on the hospital bed. "Relax darling" Harry said. Louis sighed he nodded gently never leaving Harry.

The doctor cut a incision below the abdomen. She started to deliver the baby. Louis felt pressure on his abdomen which was a little uncomfortable. Until he heard a babies cry. He grew teary eyed once he realized that he was a mommy to a baby girl.

"What would you like to name her" She asked. "Jupiter Olive Styles" Louis said. "What a beautiful name" she said. Louis was handed his daughter she lied on his chest. Louis kissed his daughters head gently. "Welcome to the world Jupiter" Louis said.

The nurses cleaned off Jupiter before handing her back to her loving parents. "Would you like to hold your daughter" Jackie asked. Harry nodded Jackie handed him his daughter. His eyes became glossy while looking at his little girl. "You're so beautiful" Harry said. Kissing his daughters head gently. "She looks like you" Louis said.

Harry admired his little girl. He fell in love the moment she was born. "She looks more like you than me darling" Harry said. "The lies you tell" Louis teased. Louis couldn't keep his eyes open he fell asleep. Harry took charge in watching his daughter. "Your mommy is very exhausted" Harry said. "While she's asleep I get to spend time with you angel" Harry said.

———
Jackie came back into the room around eight. "I can take her into the nursery for you to get some rest" Jackie said. Harry looked at Jupiter once more before handing her off to the nurse. "She'll be back by morning...congratulations she has the best parents" Jackie said. "Thank you" Harry said. "Feel free to visit her anytime" Jackie said.

Jackie left the room with his daughter in a crib. Louis eyes opened slightly he was exhausted. "Hey darling" Harry said. "Where's Jupiter" Louis asked. "Jackie took her to the nursery for the night" Harry said. "That was nice" Louis said. Harry rubbed his cheek with his thumb. "I love you" Harry said. "I love me too" Louis teased. Harry kissed his tired lips gently.

Harry leaned back into his chair. "Come on my bed" Louis said. "Did you miss my snuggles" Harry asked. Louis nodded slowly closing his eyes letting his body rest. Harry joined him on the hospital bed.