Chapter Fourty Five

*Rex

I sat on the mountain top staring at the great view, the only thing that ran through my mind was how I'm going to kill Lucien. "Rex" I heard my name. I turned and met my favorite blue eyes. She stood there with full glory looking beautiful. I realized that it's been a day since I left and I already miss her. I stood up from where I sat and hugged her tightly.

"what are you doing here?" I asked her as we broke from the hug, "I followed you, I was just worried that's all" she said staring at her feet. A smile formed on my lips, I lifted her face to meet mine and kissed her. "thanks", "why did you come here and what's going on?"

"look,...... when I get back to the palace, I'll tell you all about it" I assured her

"don't lie to me, Rex, I overheard you on the phone, who are you planning on killing?"

She knows and she hates when I kill people, I heaved a sigh and looked away.

"please don't do it" she pleaded, she doesn't even know who the person is, fuck I can't handle this anymore. "you can't stop me", "I will", "no, you will not and never will, it's either you stay or leave and leaving comes with fucking serious consequences" I yelled and she flinched, I could see the fear in her eyes. I just want a happy life for us, but how is that possible when she's against everything I'm doing to help.

"then, if I can't leave, I must stop you from making the worse mistake of your life" she said and brought out a dagger, who knew she would turn against me in such situation. "what are you doing?" I asked backing away from her as she moved closer slowly. "I'm stopping you" she said and made a move, to stab me but I dodged it. "you don't want to do this Diane, please don't, I still love you and want you to be happy", "then if you love me, give up, stop being such an asshole, spare their lives, it won't cost you your life" she said and made another move but this time it almost hit me. "please don't make me do this" I said but i wasn't heard, she punched me in the face which really hurt a lot. I cleaned the blood that flowed. Her next move was blocked, I reversed the dagger, pointing the blade to her belly and stabbed her multiple times. She winced as I kept on stabbing her. Then, I felt the blood on my palm, I realized what I had done, I let go of her and she fell to the ground holding the injured area. "no" I whispered to myself as I knelt to hug her, "I'm sorry" I kept on repeating to myself, she shouldn't have come, "why!" I yelled.

My heart was on fire, it was broken, hurt and it was all my fault. That was when I felt the wetness on my shoulders, she was crying. "don't do it Rex,...... Stay with me,....... I still need you" she said. I felt a drop of tear slide down my eyes. Why was I crying, I can't cry, not for anyone. But the more I kept saying it, the more tears poured our from my eyes. So this is what love feels like. Too bad, I'm going to take the love from you, Lucien.

I cracked her head and threw her body down the cliff to be eaten by wolves. I cleaned my eyes and turned away. No one's gonna stop me, I killed Diane, the one closest to my heart, so I can do it again but this time, it'll be you, Human.

********

*Jonquil

He touched my belly, and she lipped for joy, I'm certain it's a girl. I gasped and looked at Lucien "there're in love" I said and he smiled looking so shocked. I looked at Tiger and she also looked surprised, how did that even happen. "it's a girl Lucien, I'm sure" I shrieked. Caleb walked back in looking calmer, he glared at Lucien before looking at me

"you guys are in danger, you need to leave as fast as possible"