Chapter Thirty Nine

Day three............. .............. .............

********

*Stan

I had to wait another day for her to be alone, it's like the world is against me getting her. Anytime I try to get her, her lover boy comes and ruin the whole plan. The last time, I was caught up hanging over the fence, luckily my pants ripped before they saw me. Things aren't going as planned and it's all Rex fault, if not he fought his brother before killing his father, it won't be a problem, but no, always running away from things and he compares himself to Lucien.

An old woman knocked on the door, I remembered her from the palace. She runs the maidens bouquet, I don't really recall her name but I'm certain. What a betrayer. Immediately Rex called. I picked after some seconds. "where the heck are you?" he yelled through the phone. I removed it from my ear for some time before placing it back, don't wanna get my ears fried before I kill someone. "yeah,.... I know, I'll get her, it's just that, there are certain problems and I'm........", "I don't freaking care about your shit okay...... Now get her before I come there myself" he said "alright, alright.... I also have news about missing Fiona" I now remember what her name was. "what about her?" his voice was calmer now. "she's with them,........ what a betrayer" I smiled as his breathing hitched, it became heavier "well.... you know what to do,.... make sure she never feels the air in her nostrils again" he said and cut the call. Just what I wanted to hear, typical Rex, well if I wasn't getting anyone today, I'll get to feed.

*Jonquil

"you look thinner honey, aren't you eating" lady Fiona said still holding my face. She turned my face from side to side then opened my mouth. "are you having a fever?" I shaked my head while she touched my forehead, that's when Lucien walked in and saw her. "hey, you came.... and my birthday is still far away" he smiled and she giggled. They hugged for some time before sitting beside me. "just came to see how you guys were doing, is that wrong" she said and we both laughed. "no ma, that's not what we're saying...... we're very happy that you came" I said and she smiled.

I started feeling weird and really needed to rest so I left for the room. As I entered and shot the door, I quickly ran to the bathroom and vomited inside the toilet. The urge to vomit came again and I ran back. I sat there for a while regaining my strength then washed my mouth and my face. I laid on the bed and before I knew it, I was off to my dream world.

"take it away from me,..... tear it open!"

I opened my eyes as the pain in my stomach increased. I screamed.