Chapter Thirty Seven

Day one.........  ........... ............ .........

********
*Rex

"since you came back yesterday, you've been restless,..... what's the matter Rex" she asked while getting out of bed. "I can't lose the throne" I yelled and forcefully hit my table, it broke in two. "what's wrong with you?" she asked looking angry, her hair was all over her face, eyes still looking sleepy, what if I don't have the throne would she still be with me in my arms. I sighed and sat back on the bed "I'm sorry" I said massaging my temples. She crawled behind me with her hands on mine, she removed it and continued massaging it. "if something's wrong please tell me" she spoke softly and I nodded. She pecked me and got off, "I'm going to met my family,.... Wanna come?" she asked with a smile. I don't have time to joke around, I got to kill Lucien before ten days. "na!.... got tones of work to do" she sighed and turned to the bathroom, I could see the disappointment in her eyes. I followed behind her, removing my shirt, she removed her trousers.

We stood under the shower, I scrubbed her hands and kissed it but she didn't smile, just quiet. She does that when she is sad or angry. "alright...... I'll go next weekend...... you happy?", "yes" she shrieked and hugged me then kissed me.

My woman......

**********

*Stan

"found her" I whispered to myself as I watched her water the flowers from the woods. She looked happy and tasty. I brought out my phone and dialed Rex number. He picked quickly breathing like never before, looks to me that he's really getting the hangover with his lady.

"what's up" he said and I smiled, "so,...... How are you enjoying your weekend?", he sighed, I could imagine him rolling his eyes. I heard whispers and moans coming from the phone, such a king, if i had the opportunity to wish for something, it'll be his death.

"I'll just get to the point....... I found her" I said and he chuckled softly, "I knew you could do it...... now...... bring her to me, if she comes, he follows" he said and cut the call. Just as we were done, Lucien came out of the house and hugged her from behind. He twirled her and kissed her at the end, she sprinkled him water, he ran and she chased. Cute but, I'm tired, I wonder what's so good in him, they want him king, none of them is worthy, there're all the same, so selfish. "looks like I'll wait till it's dark before I strike"

Read on😘😘