Chapter Thirty Six

Enjoy.....

**********
*Caleb
I kissed my mom goodbye and drove off with Tiger at the passenger seat. We were going to my house in Australia where no ones gonna disturb us. It's been two months since the incident with jonquil and Rex happened, I don't know if she survived but no thing is more important than leaving this hell scenerio.

"hey, what are you thinking about?" she asked and I smiled, she's now carrying my child and I'm so happy, "nothing,..... it's just how we'll prepare for the baby...... how I'll take care of you, I don't know,...... I haven't do this before, and I'm gonna be a father" I said and she laughed "I'm also scared, it's so hard to be pregnant,..... you should try it some time", we busted in fits of laughter, I'm glad that I met someone like her.

I stared at her as she chewed her potato chips, I smiled, she turned and caught me staring, "what now?" she asked and I turned back to the road "you're beautiful" I replied and she blushed, one of the most things I like making her do.

*********
*Lucien

"no, I prefer Hobbs, his my favorite character in the movie with all his muscles" she yelled as we fought over a bag of chips. "I prefer the virus lady" I said as the  bag bursted, the chips dropped to the floor. We looked at each other before picking it from the floor.

"that was fun" I said and collapsed on the couch, she followed suit and landed on me. We were in a comfortable silence until she broke it. "I've been thinking,..... What if Rex gives you back the throne, would you take it?" she asked. I stared at her for a while.

I don't know the answer for that, I want the throne and it's not possible for Rex to just give it like that, maybe she thinks I'll leave her if I have the throne. I smiled at her and caressed her cheeks with my thumb, "look,.... I love you with all my heart and not even the throne can change that" I replied to her answer, I don't know if that's what she expected but that's what I can give her. I kissed her lips. After a long stare, we claimed ourselves with a long and deep kiss "come on....... Make love to me" she said, "I thought you'd never ask" I carried her to my room and laid her on my bed.

**********
*Rex

"look for your brother and give him the throne" he said, I froze. "what!?"
"you heard him,....... you're a bad leader son, your people are starving and you greedily suck it all up, drinking their blood to satisfy yourself" the other man yelled.

Someone from my colony reported me to the superiors, also know as the originals. Now they want me to give Lucien the throne which isn't possible."i can't just give him my throne! ", "that throne is rightfully his, your father had mentioned it before his death, it was our mistake that you where crowned" Fernando de second brother to the prince of isle said. "but.....", "you may now leave...... I give you the next ten days, hand the throne to him or your life won't be spared. The count starts tomorrow....... now go" the lord first said and the guards dragged me out. I wanted to rip out every living being in this planet, no one is wordy but me, I'm the greatest, King Rex of the northern colony, I'm strength in its raw form.

😊😊Read on