Chapter Fourty One

Lady Diana, Rex mistress, above.
*********
*Rex

Winter was great this time. I usually hated winter but this time because of Diana, it feels special.

We layed on the snow making snow demons, that's what I call them. "no, it's snow angels" she said and moved closer to where I layed. I just chuckled and shaked my head. I just wish life could be like this forever but happiness is for the weak.

I stood up, dusting away the snow "hey, where are you going?" she asked looking confused "I've got work to do", "well you promised you'd go see my family", "I'm sorry, I have so much work to do, I promise next time" I said and walked out. I don't know when I started feeling this way, it's like when she's sad, I'm sad, I can't do anything without her. I hate this weak feeling.

Stan has decided to have fun with my food, I won't let him. Sometimes he can be crazy and weird at the same time and I fear to give him my trust, cause he may break it.

I changed to my black turtle neck, long sleeved sweater and a pair of black pants. Sometimes, if you want things done, you do it on your own, so I'll go there myself. This is the fourth day, maybe I don't need her to come here, I'll just go kill him at his weakest point.

********

Day five......... ........... ..............  .....

*Caleb

She needs blood, human blood and I need to get it for her. I sat at the bus stop waiting for blood to drop from the sky. "hey handsome" and it did. I turned and smiled, "hey", "aren't you cold?" she asked while rubbing her fingers together. "not really" I said as she sat beside me. "well at least, wear something, it's winter" she giggled and I followed her. "anyways, I'm Beretta" she said stretching her hands for a hand shake. "Caleb", "hmm, nice name, I like the name, I always dream to have a son and name him Caleb". Well I'm so sorry for spoiling that dream of yours. Gosh I feel so bad. "are you married" I asked "oh no" she laughed "just simple, I live alone, no parents, both gone, had a boyfriend but things didn't work out, plus I have a good job, I think my future is bright" she replied and I let out a sigh of relief. At least if she dies, no one cares. I had this thing that works on girls, it gives me what ever I want but along the line I dropped it because of jonquil, but now is my time.

I stared at her eyes and she blushed, my fingers caressed her face softly and slowly "you have beautiful eyes" I said and she smiled

"thank you"

"I wonder how you were made to be this beautiful"

"you're flattering me"

"I know,... I have a car"

"yeah!" she said and winked at me then stood up, I followed suit and directed her to my car.

That was all I needed. My magic doesn't really work on smart ones, just those that are desperate.