Chapter Fifteen

Enjoy 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘

*********
*Caleb

His the freaking guy from the hospital. What does he want from her, why was he giving her that look, why was she here. So many questions. She sighed softly, before I forget, she was soaked. "you can go take a shower, some of my clothes are in the wardrobe". She nodded and sat up. I guess something caught her eyes on my neck, fuck the bite. I was also putting on a black vest and shorts.

"Caleb? You have...." I quickly covered it with my hand. "I know, one.. Ummm.. One of the children from the orphanage bit me, the scar hasn't left since then" I lied and she bought it, so quick. "go wash up, I'll order pizza" I continued, she stood up and left the living room. She already knew her way around so it wasn't a problem. I missed her so much.

I actually thought it was Tiger but when I opened the door my heart popped. I was as shocked as hell. The way she looked at me made me bleed inside. She looked scared and sad, full of need, like I was the only person that she trusted in the whole world. I wanted to squeeze the living daylight off her but that jerk interrupted.

After ordering it, I fully leaned backwards so my head would rest comfortably. Rain fell heavily as the sound of thunder increased, I felt so cold. She walked out putting on one of her favorite shirt, she helped me choose it when I was shopping for pj's. A plain scarlet shirt and my undersized shorts. Her hair soaked the collar of the shirt. She looked prettier than usual, I stared at her lips then her charming electric blue eyes, I never noticed them before. She sat beside me and layed her head on my thigh cuddling herself. "thanks" she whispered. I stroked her hair. "I missed you so much, you stopped picking my calls and I got freaking worried". She sat up staring at me then raked her hair backwards. "I can explain, it really complicated, I don't even know how to say it right now" she sighed looking away. I wanted to hear what she was struggling to say but not now. I cupped her cheeks tilting her face to face mine.

"I've been waiting for you, Jonquil. Do you know how happy I am to see you here in my house". Tears formed in her eyes just as they did when I opened the door. I slowly leaned down to her face, mixed feelings gushing out, I wanted to feel her, we were supposed to be friends but right now she's different, I loved it, I love her.

I stared at here lips then claimed her lower lip with mine, it felt different, I was kissing the love of my life. She seemed surprised and hesitated before kissing me back. Her hands found their way round my neck as I circled her small waist. Slowly I laid her in the couch, I was damn turned on. She immediately gasped and withdrew as if realizing something. She stared at me in dismay. Her eyes roamed my face searching for something. "I'm sorry, I can't" she whispered and let go. I suddenly missed her warm touch "we shouldn't" she continued looking away. I badly wanted to. She tasted so sweet in a way I wanted to keep tasting it. I wanted more of her.

What's this feeling, it hurts me, doesn't she feel the same way I'm feel? She kissed me back, she did right. The door bell interrupted my thoughts "I'll get it" I said and left her on the couch. I opened the door as the lady gave me a flirty smile. "your pizza is here" she said and I took it immediately. I gave her the money and she turned to leave "oh um I forgot, my phone's missing and I really need to call it, can I use your phone" she asked twerling her hair in her fingers. "sure" I gave her and she tapped away on my phone. "here" she said "call me" she smiled and left, that's the weirdest way to get a girl's number. I chuckle and closed the door. She wasn't there, on the couch, I walked to the kitchen, she stood on a short stool trying to bring down a cup. It was her cup, we use to paint cups and use it for decoration around the house. I made one for her, green and white. She so loved it. The day I drove her home after she was sacked, I stole it, I guess she didn't notice because she was gone for a long time. She turned and jerked as she saw me. "I didn't realize when you stole my favorite cup" she said and got down. "why did you hide I up there, I can't reach". I smirked and stood on it then brought it down easily. I handed her the cup. She was about taking it when I smelt something delicious. It smelt good. It was attracting me. It smelt like blood. She was bleeding, she had a small cut on her hand. "your bleeding" I handed her the cup trying to hold my breath. How was I gonna tell her what I am now.

"hey, you okay?" she asked, I nodded quickly and sat on the island. "umm, what happened in the living room was a mistake, it shouldn't have happened I'm sorry" she washed off the blood "are we cool....you know as friends" she smiled and faced me. I forced out a smile and stood up. I was restless and freaking out. I don't want us to be friends again. She didn't feel the same way, does she have another guy in her life, is it the guy from the hospital, it can't be. I banged hard on the counter with my fist as the sound of thunder followed in the sky. The rain had reduced a bit. She flinched and stepped backwards, I sucked in a deep breath opening the fridge for water. "are you sure your okay?" she asked again "yeah, I'm fine" I said and sat back on the counter, it reduced, the urge to feed. "I wanna tell you something, it really weird" she made a nervous chuckle and continued "it's just awkward, and true". She raked her hair backwards and looked away "I'll believe you" I held her hand that laid on the counter then stared at her. She smiled and let out a relieved breath and hand fanned herself then chuckled "it's really hard to say".

What does she want to tell me, was it so important "so that night I called you, I was freaking out. Luckily someone else saved me, he looked so amazingly gorgeous."

I rolled my eyes tapping the counter, I'm the gorgeous one, I'm the one your meant to be dreaming about not him.

Fuck.

"..... He told me that he was a vampire.... "

I skipped a beat, like everything around me seized, it paused. I stared at her, my hands were sweaty and itchy. "you okay?" she asked waving her palm in front of my face. I blinked the shock and nodded then sipping  the water that stood on the counter. "you turned pale all of a sudden, were you scared? They're actually amazing people but different"

"you know other vampires?"

*******
*Tiger

"I'm close to getting her, she's keeps getting her butt saved by your fucking brother" I said and sipped the alcohol. It burnt my throat lightly in a sweet way, I wanted more. I took another glass but was held back. "keep your shit together, my dad's getting pretty worried, I don't want you to spoil my shit, now get back to whoever you're fucking" he snapped and broke the glass. I quickly stood up, don't want Rex getting really mad, he could rip my head off. Not getting ready to die.

I walked out of his house and entered the car Caleb handed me. Caleb's a darling but not my type. I drove off

*******
A/N : okay people, sorry for the late update didn't really have the time. Hope you're loving it, care to drop you're thoughts.

😘😘😘😘