Chapter Two

"no! Don't take me, please" I screamed as the dead looking people dragged me inside the net. They had blood all over their faces and it was really scary.

"she's the one" I heard one of them whisper to the other.

Suddenly every single person paused and a pink rose fell slowly from the sky. Only i could see it's motion.

I slowly caught the rose and a calm sweet masculine voice whispered in my ears "I have been waiting for you, my OLEA!"

******
*Jonquil

"ma'am I beg you just let me do my job" I pleaded but she just fucking stared at her nails and acted like I was saying bullshit.

"I'm tired of listening to what ever you're saying Jonquil. We already have a better florist so...."

"But I'm the one who..... "

"I don't want to hear any of your comments. Thank you, you can leave"

I felt anger that I've never felt before rush over me. I dragged the glasses that were placed at the bridge of her nose and broke it with my hands.

She gasped in surprise staring at me with full anger and range. I was shocked at what I just did, it felt nice. I felt achieved but scared at the same time, will I go to jail. "you!, leave my office before I call the police" she growled clenching her jaw with her fist folded.

"FUCK YOU!" I snarled raising my middle finger for her to get more angrier. What a bitch.

******

I was thrown out by the security guards which was cool but humiliating. I furiously walked along the busy road with eyes on me and finally got to a bench and sat down beside a lovely looking little girl.

She was on a pink polo top and a single handed sleeveless blue Jean jumpsuit that stopped above her knees

She packed her hair in pigtails and she reminded me of myself when I was younger. My mum use to work really hard to get me satisfied even if I didn't want her to worry much about me.

"Hey! What's your name?" I asked facing her. She smiled cheeky

"Bella! "she chirped laughing along with what she said, I wonder what was funny, maybe she was lieing to me. Bad girl.

"that's a wonderful name, Bella" I said smiling.

A lady walked to her holding a teddy bear. I guess she's her mum cause they look so much alike. She has her mother's eyes. She handed her the teddy with a smile on her face. She followed her smiling at that newly bought teddy bear with their hands entwined together as they walked away.

I stared ahead looking at the trees that led into the deep woods. I wonder if people actually go in there. It's scary.

It became uncomfortable for me with tingly feeling as if someone was watching me. I turned to my side immediately but no one was there. Weird!

I checked my wristwatch and it read 3:45pm. I sat in thoughts. What the hell I'm I gonna do now?, I've lost my freaking job. It's a life or death situation.

Realizing that, I didn't know when I began to cry.

*****

The screaming sound of a truck's horn woke me up from my slumber. I sat up and surveyed the environment.

"It looked like I'm outside" I said rubbing my face with my palm adjusting them to the dim lights on the street.

I peeked at my wristwatch again and to my greatest surprise it was 8:50pm.