Chapter Three

Hope you enjoy😘😘
That's Lucien above.

*****
I opened my eyes adjusting them to the glaring ray of the sun. I yawned and sat up then turned to where I usually break my alarm whenever it goes off. It wasn't there. I blinked again and noticed the unusual design of the bed. A carved wooden edge in the shape of a ballerina. It looked so fancy.

My heart skipped as I surveyed the whole room. Painted green and white. The green was in the shape of leafs and flowers falling to the floor of the room. It was actually beautiful to look at. Fact is that I've been kidnapped by a handsome stranger.

The vision of yesterday played in my memory. I stared at my arm for the injury but there was no sign of it, only a faint scar.

I slipped out of bed feeling the smooth warmth of the wooden floor, I was on a black big pocket shirt. My mind clicked. I raised it to check if was still wearing my undies, maybe I was raped in the process and yes It was still there.

"this is weird" I said and began to search for my phone but it was no where to be found.

I held the baseball bat that was used to decorate the room and slowly snicked out of the room.

My mind was blown way by the wonderful interior design of the house as I got to the living room.

The bat fell from my hands when I came In contact with a shirtless greek god leaning on the kitchen counter.

How could a person have such beautiful body

He paused with the cup of whatever he was drinking in his mouth as he turned to my direction.

I could now see his full face.

He had a pale skin and well defined face. A not so muscular and hairy body but well fitted with a chiseled jawline.

"You're awake? " he asked and dropped the cup on the counter

I quickly picked up the bat and charged towards him then began hitting him.

"Ouch!!"

"why... Did you... Kidnapp me and who changed my clothes? Motherfucker" I yelled and he caught the bat then broke it and threw it aside.

I gasped but continued by using my hands, he held them stiff.

"let go! You woman thief" I yelled

"Could you at least listen to me?" he asked as his grey colored eyes stared at mine. My favorite color has changed, I'm in love with those eyes, I mean color.

"why should I listen to a stranger?" I snapped as one hand slipped from his grip. I elbowed his hard abs-filled belly. I guess I hurt my elbow in the process. Those abs should be adored not elbowed.

Even I don't know what that means.

He held my two hands with one hand and pinned them up to the wall beside us. Curse you wall. His other hand on my waist holding me so close to himself, i could feel his warm breath and his face so close to mine. The shirt shifted up and revealed my full thigh.

I became so aware of everything, breathing became a problem for me.

"in case you forgot I saved your life that's why you're here yelling at me" he whispered into my ears. I shivered as his other hand from my waist slowly went down to my free thigh feeling the texture of my bare skin. I could feel his breathe on my neck as if ready to bit me or something. I closed my eyes and stood there scared and shocked by the way he touched me, so comforting and tempting. A total stranger. I couldn't even move my body, my legs were betraying me now.