Chapter Thirty Five

He was there, in my room, it was so dark but I noticed him staring at me. I woke up to see piercing eyes on me. He hugged me, knowing his cologne, I hugged him back, "how are you feeling?" he whispered, it made my heart to skip for a second. I sniffed him still hugging and nodded "better" I replied "I'm sorry, I couldn't gain control....", "it's okay,... I let you and I'm happy. Feel free to drink more." I said and he immediately broke the hug. "what?..... Don't ever say that okay, and I would never drink your blood again, I promise"

He stood up to leave, "no, don't leave me" I whispered, he walked back and sat on the bed with me "I'm hungry, is Cassey here?" I asked  "no, only Hallie.... I'll get you something" he said and left for the kitchen

After sometime, he walked In with a bowl  and some painkillers, he switched on the lights and kept it on the bed. That's when I noticed his face, he looked pale, I looked at the soup, it was green in color, watery and yucky "I'm not drinking that" I said and he chuckled, "Hallie says it's good for your health and Derek made it before he left" he said "where did Derek go to?", "I don't really know but I figured his 500 years old" I gasped and he laughs revealing his amazing teeth.

"he's like an old man in a child's skin" he said and I also laughed more.

"alright, drink" he demanded, I looked away "come on, it isn't that bad, I tasted it before I brought it to you", maybe his lieing, or not. I exhaled deeply and gurged it down. I shivered immediately I was done, "fuck you" I said and he laughed, "hey, I didn't say it was sweet" , I took the painkillers and layed back down.

He layed on the bed beside me, his arms on my waist and my back on his chest "good night" he whispered and kissed my ear then my neck, I turned sharply and his lips immediately touched my own, his eyes widen and I smiled.

Author's Note :I'm so sorry for this short chapter being written by me😂😂, just don't forget to have fun while reading. Thanks