Chapter Ten

That's Cassey ☝️, incase your wondering. Thanks.

*******
*Jonquil
We sat in the living room, I was on the single couch, Cassey on the second double couch, Nate on the floor beside her. The Chinese girl sat on the floor leaning on the round glass center table. I don't even know her name.

We talked about random stuffs. Although I'm older than them, they're still fun to be with. Since Lucien has decided to not come home am stuck with them. 8 haven't even seen Hallie for a very long time, I miss her motherly attitude.

I feel short when I'm around them. Cassey is like a runway model, slender and tall with long legs not forgetting the frickles on her checks. Nate on the other hand is as tall as lucien, his like the smaller version of him except his dark skin. Well I can at least compare myself to Chinese over here. Not like I'm saying that I'm short but Casey's taller.

********
I sat alone on the couch. I decided to wait for Lucien. After talking, we played some games, i don't even know the name but it was fun. They left for their rooms and I stayed here. I glanced at the large co_co clock. It looked ancient. Past twelve and he isn't home. My eyes slowly closed as I cuddled myself.

Time skips

There was a light tap on my arm and I opened my eyes then stared at some grey ones.

Lucien

I sat up quickly, rubbing my eyes with my palm. He crouched and brushed my hair to the back. I glanced at the clock again, past one, then at him. His late.

Why is he always coming home late, what kind of doctor is he, who gave him the ordesity to get home by 1:10 am.

I folded my arms and glared at him. "you waited for me" he said more like a question. "I didn't, I was just resting on the couch" I lied and slapped his hand away from my face.

"why are you alwa...." I was interrupted by the sound of the door open. Hallie entered holding the prettiest little girl I've ever seen. Her eyes were amazing.

She held unto Hallie as the walked to where we were. She quickly left her and ran to Lucien then hugged his hand tight. I'm meant to be the one holding those hands of his, damn I'm jealous.

He hugged her. "hey,... Your home now" he spoke calmly as he stroked her platinum blonde hair. She pulled away and stared at the floor.

"this is Olea" he introduced me and she looked at me. I stretched my hands for her to take it but she stared at my hands. "don't worry, I won't hurt you" I said.

"your human" she said with her tiny voice. I looked at Lucien and he nodded. "yeah" I answered and she immediately hugged me then smiled. She's so cute

"what's your name" I asked as we broke the hug

"what's your name" I asked as we broke the hug. "Diane" she said cheerily "well Diane you have the prettiest eyes" I smiled at her "thanks" she giggled closing her mouth with her palm. Hallie looked surprised but smiled at me and took her to her room.

I turned to Lucien with a frown. "your late."

"I'm sorry that I couldn't spend time with you but I promise, I'll make it up to you" he said holding my cheek then pecked it and walked out. It took some time before I could reason what he said. I didn't say anything, how did he know.

I quickly realized that he was gone and walked to his room just in time before he could close his door. He stared at me with those piercing eyes as if devouring me in the inside. "miss me already?" he smirked and I rolled my eyes. "tell me why are your here?"

He sounded pleading, or maybe that was how I heard it. Tell me.

Why I'm I here, to make it clear that I didn't want to spend time with him.

He left me by the door and unknotted his black tie that matched perfectly with his black shoes that he placed on his shoe rack. Whoa, so many of them, I wonder how I'll look on those large man sized shoes.

Say something and stop observing him like an ass.

I need time

Say something

Wait

Time doesn't wait for on one

"I'm bored" I blurted and he paused halfway his shirt botton. He turned revealing his solid chest. My hands itched to fell those but I held myself. "you should be asleep, right?". I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Why did it feel hard to answer that question.

"yeah, I know but i guess when I was waiting for you I slept off which can actually make up for my normal sleep" I didn't realize that he was I front of me fully dressed in a black jacket and black pants. He looked as if he was preparing for a robbery. I kept shut and stared at the ground. Suddenly, I was lifted up the ground, he was carrying me in a bridal style easily. My hands went around his neck as I felt this hard palm brush my bare thigh. I became tensed. "close your eyes", "what are you doing?" I asked trying to keep my breathing moderate.

I was on a green sleeveless tank top and some grey shorts. "I promised you, remember, so just trust me and close your eyes". Duh, I already do trust you after you saved me and saw everything face-to-face. I closed my eyes and held onto him tighter.

He took step then inhaled deeply and moved. I felt cool breeze brush my skin. Was he running, with me in his arms 😯.

My face was dugged in his neck resting on his shoulder. My temples felt his studdle. He smelt so cool like the air I breathe. I want to be the air he breathe if that's too much to ask. Is that even ever gonna happen or his just saving me for later.

I wanna be the blood that keeps him alive, his muscles, his bones, I just want to be with him, forever. I don't want to hide the truth when ever I'm around him. I could hear his heat beat, it sounded like music to my ears. I've never felt this way towards a person before even Caleb couldn't make me feel how I felt that's if he still cares. It felt right. Just like what I felt when I first met him. I'm in love with a vampire.

The warmth that emitted from him felt comfortable. There was a slight touch in my heart. The touch felt rare, it was like a RARE TOUCH.

*********
A/N - hope your enjoying the book. I am of you ask me. Can she really be the air he breathes?. Gosh, she's so in love.

Check out the last sentence it's the name of the book. 😜

This book isn't really edited so please don't mind my errors. Read on and don't stop. More interesting chapters are coming.

Drop your thoughts for this chapter.