16.To Islamabad

"Afreen ,child " .

It was the first time Ahad Lehri spoke ,the man was seeing her after a long time , his niece ,who was like his own child ,the one who he never thought would be sitting here . He knew why Arsalan was here in Sadabad ,and his reasons for coming here to a place where he lost three of his dearest people . After all he was the main lawyer who was fighting the case and Arsalan was assisting him . They were back from New York for this case only and they will go back there with their daughter ,if Allah wills .

Shafaq was clueless of Afreen's condition and was only rejoicing meeting her niece who used to play with her ,when Arsalan used to go to school and her sister was working on her cases .It would be difficult to tell her everything about Afreen ,what she had suffered here but Ahad knew they had to .

Afreen was looking at each member of her family while trying to contain her sobs .She has never spoke about her parents death before ,the nightmares were the constant reminder of that cruel night, the night she had seen the her parents closing their eyes before they died. Yet, here she was, hearing every detail related to that tragic accident, or murder, how the muderers were hanged, everything. And now as her bloodshot eyes moved towards the owner of the pained voice, she could see the how much he resembeled her father, the same features and kindness in his eyes, the love for his loved ones, the love for her .

"Child , would you like to come with us to Islamabad ? We need and want to be here for you now ,we were not there for you earlier and we are sorry and I know everything bete, Salah has briefed me about everything yesterday ,our associates are there with Islamabad police, the girls are safe now and they would be going back to their home and if there would be any inconvinence they would come with us to Islamabad. Those people are already in the custody and would be leaving with Islamabad Police. And the case would continue there only ,and the things related to yateemkhana would be handled by Salah , here", he asked in soft voice answering the unsaid questions. Afreen was relieved after hearing this ,the weight on her chest felt lighter now. It felt like she was finally getting air to breathe in.

She was ready to be strong for people here, her Family, the ones who loved her boundlessly and she was ready to go back to her home. The broken parts of her will heal eventually ,she would not let them hinder her growth, she was ready to fulfill every dream of her family, of her parents she lost years ago and the family who has finally found her. She would find peace when Allah wills and she would wait till that day .

With a firm yes to her Family, she went to inform Zaida and Hafsa about everything, her family and the new found information about Fariq Sultan and told them get ready for a journey to the Capital city.

.......

In an hour or so they were ready to leave to Islamabad along with police and the evidences the police collected here in Sadabad. There was hope in Hafsa and Zaida eyes and Danish eyes held faith, the faith in justice they were going to get. 

The sun was setting creating a beautiful art in sky filled will many different colours ,the colours which will never fade from their life. The journey for justice has started from here and HE will be there to show them the righteous path for it. 

Today the clouds will not bring a painful rain but would provide the land with soothing shower.

Ek nayi shuruat thi,(It was a new beginning)

becheni to zaroor thi,(There was definitely restlessness)

pr khud per bharosa tha,(But she trusted herself)

uske liye vo sab kaafi tha.(And that was enough for for)

___________

Vote .Comment .share .Follow .

Love,

Manya