4.Fear

Opening the door, she gripped her dupatta and walk down the stairs . She was a strong lady , always standing up for herself and others , but staying in a place where she felt like shaytan lived , she couldn't help but feel scared . Hearing the clanking of utensils , she came in front of kitchen . The white marbles were staring back at her , they were the only white thing she saw in this house , even her room was navy blue and golden , near the stove stood zaida and as she moved her gaze towards the living room , she saw the woman who came earliar to call her . She was sitting on the couch eating grapes .

The woman had an aura around her that would want you to hide under your bed and never to come out . The woman had a sadistic smile on her face while she talked to man who was smoking a sigar . It was not the smile , but the the gun on her lap that left afreen terrified . As if feeling the gaze of her , the woman looked up and popped a grape in her mouth and smiled the same smile . 

That smile made afreen took a step back and look away towards zaida who was looking at her sad yet curious eyes . "Sahab will be here shortly ", zaida said and she nodded without speaking anything .

Moving in the kitchen , she clutched the counter , suddenly feeling overwhelmed . As she was trying to take gulps of air , her breathe got caught in her throat . "Afreen , come out of the kitchen " , the hard voice of her husband came . Turning around , she moved a few steps and then came face to face with the man himself . The man had a hip flask in his left hand and a glass paperweight twisting in his other hand .

She lowered her gaze , the eylashes kissed her cheekbones , the dark lashes contrasted her soft rosy colour skin . The girl was a pure and innocent , that was a fact no one can deny , but to Fariq Sultan she was just another women he would first warm his bed with and then sell to other men to ravish with . He already has planned to give this girl to his partner to sell off . It was really unfortunate he had to marry her first , as officals supporting yateemkhana were strict and would not have budged if he had not nikahfied her . The trustee was already refusing seeing their age difference , but that lady had convinced him telling him that the Fariq was doing a great deed by marrying an orphan .

Without Hazra Bashir , the lady who convinced , it would have been difficult to snatch of the girl off . It was just a matter of couple of lakh rupees and a few threats , that made her agree to convince the officials and help him getting the girl to him . The lady was the incarnation of satan himself , he knew . He was well aware of her deeds , her greed and her ways of getting things done . He knew she was sleeping the nights with the men in yateemkhana . It could easily be seen with the ways the man gazed at her . She was cunning and she was not a bit sympathetic .

It was the cruel truth of the society , that women get their way by only returning  the favor . Many would agree , many would not . 

Without much of thought ,  he turned to Afreen and spoke in a firm voice . "Tomorrow , be ready at 8 in the morning , the officials from yateemkhana are coming here ...... ", the words ignited a glimmer of hope in her eyes, "...and don't even utter a single word about the happenings in her ."

The other half of the sentence has extinguished that little glimmer .

thodi si umeed tooti thi uski,

aankho ki rosni na jane kaha thi,

waqt ka khel to dekho,

itni azeez ruh sasta hogyi thi ...

____________________________

Never lose hope , Its precious .

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

love,

Manya