9. Plan

From that day she has started to keep quiet and not interfering in any of the happenings , but she was taking the note of every surrounding. She was observing any and every suspicious thing , whether that was the hopeless face of zaida or the woman she got to know the name of by zaida a few days ago . She was keeping a close eye on Rubiya begum and Firaq 's conversation of some dealings .She had heard a few words like 3 already packaged , waiting for 1 more ,how they would be satisfied , how a man from police was involved . But that's it . She sort of have an idea but she wanted evidences to prove the illegal activities going behind the walls of such extravagent havelli .

During this she has came across the woman who was there with the child . Her name was Hafsa . She was the widow of Firaq's younger brother . The younger brother who was killed by his own elder brother for defying .She was shocked to say atleast but she knew the character of Fariq Sultan and such a vile person can do something like that . She knew only Allah's punishment would put that man in his place .

But her heart was breaking for Hafsa and her child ,those innocent souls were suffering for nothing .

One day Firaq was not at the havelli and that Rubaiya begum has gone with that man Jamal , that douchebag ,who was sort of the second hand of fariq and a close relative of Rubaiya begum .She was already disgusted by seeing these people everyday .It have been three months since she got beating from fariq and to this day she recieved slaps when he would come in her room .Today she was going to talk to Hafsa and Zaida and take them in her confidence .

Without further delay she got in the room upstairs and went to open the door without knocking .Seeing the baby sleeping near his mother ,she placed the tray she had taken earlier from kitchen and placed it near the table . Crouching before Hafsa she put a light hand on her elbow and shook her little . Hafsa woke up startled ,her wide brown eyes started scanning her surroundings and seeing afreen's face she released her breathe.

"What are you doing here?", she asked in a hushed whisper, while keeping her hand on her child's chest who was moving a little. Hafsa was an educated woman , she was just graduated when she married Azhar Sultan , the man who was unaware of his brother's filthy personality ,had fallen in love with her at her very sight and asked his brother to send the proposal to her house .

She was an orphan and was living with her phuppo and phuppa . Their engagement was fixed and the very next week they were married. The first year they were happy ,and eventually recieved the gift of Allah .When Azhar heard the news he went to his brother's room to inform about it . But he never in his wildest dreams knew he would recieve a shock which would result in his death .He had immediately barged into the room and and tried to speak some sense to him ,but the next moment Fariq had put a bullet through him .

And when the child was born ,Hafsa body and soul went through a torture where she wished death comes sooner to her . She was regularly raped by men . They were the cruel creatures who never felt an ounce of sympathy while hurting her and Fariq Sultan never stopped them .That day she was going to end her torture for ever ,but a look at her son's face she regretted ever thinking about it .

Afreen could see the changing expressions on Hafsa's face and knew she was rembembering what she had went through .This has stoned her decision more than ever .She is going to fight for this woman and her child and also she was going to get justice .

"aapa,I have a plan ,we are going to take these man down ", Afreen said with fire in her eyes .

wo insaaf ke liye ladne ja rhi thi, (She was going to fight for justice)

wo badla lene ja rhi thi , (She was going to take revenge)

_______________________

Phuppo-(Father's sister)

phuppa-(Father's sister's husband)

aapa-(Sister)

Vote .Comment.Share .Follow

love,

Manya

Sukoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें