•|27|•

Kennedy

"So who tried to kill me?"

"I think it's Game or Mariah's boyfriend"

"Nah Lucky doesn't have the balls to do that, it ain't him"

"So that leaves Mariah's boyfriend"

"Why him?"

"He's reason Hezekiah moved and he made Mariah block you. He has also been in a gang, a very violent one at that"

"Find out more about him and get back to me, Dreka texted me and said Kevin's back. I need to see what's up with my nigga" standing up I fell back onto the couch

"Girl you ain't going nowhere like that" laughing Shoota tilts his head back. "I'll take you, Ken, just give me a minute"

"Could you call Lucky too? I want to know about Kiah"

"He's fine but sure"

Wincing when Shoota picks me up by my armpits I fell into him, making the both of us falling with me on top of him.

Hercules barked loudly coming out of the car standing beside us.

"Ah" I wheezed out in pain, to say I'm sore is an understatement.

It feels like I'm not in control of my body and I can't do anything about it.

"Damn Ken" he grunts standing up with me in his arms. "You sure you wanna do this while you're unable to walk or sit up by yourself?"

"Yeah I'm sure, just sit me on the porch" taking a deep breath I held my shoulder. "I'm bleeding"

"You probably popped your stitches" sighing he sat me on the steps before jogging back to his car. "I don't have any napkins"

"I'll just use my shirt"

Taking it off carefully I pressed it again my shoulder stopping the blood from dripping onto my pants.

"I knew I shouldn't have taken yo stubborn ass out the hospital, if ya arm falls off I'm not taking you to the hospital in my car. That's dead"

Shoota took the shirt from me then tied it around my shoulder so I wouldn't have to hold it.

"That's fine, just let me bleed out" shrugging I leaned again Hercules who crept up and sat behind me. "Kevin isn't here yet, Dreka said he's on his way through. You can go"

"How you know if he's going to care or help you inside his house? He could walk past yo ass and not say anything"

"Kevin's an asshole but he wouldn't do that, plus he has Khaza with him. Stepson isn't going to let Kevin leave me out here"

"Call me if you need anything, I'll be down the road so I won't be far if you need a ride home" nodding he got back into his car, backing out the driveway

"Alright, don't forget to call Lucky and ask about Hezekiah" waving him off I took out my phone seeing messages from Dreka and Bubba.

__ __
Babymomma
He's about five minutes away, he's also upset. Good luck :(

Bubba
Baby, why have you been dodging me? Are you okay?
__ __

Sending a quick text to Dreka I went on Instagram seeing Kevin's live, scrolling I saw pictures of my accident in the shade room, and other major blogs.