•|15|•

Kennedy

"Get yo big ass off me!" I yell wiggling underneath the bastard

"Stop yelling my kids in the other room" Kevin chuckles placing kisses all over my jaw and neck

"I thought you were taking them back to Dreka house with her"

"They didn't want to stay there" sucking on my throat I frown tapping his shoulder "hm?"

I could feel his hard against my leg twitching, pushing his face away I laughed to myself.

"Horny?" I smirk touching his member through his shorts

"Yeah but I can take care of it myself" he chuckles moving my hand away

"Wow" nodding I picked up my phone answering it as it rang "speak"

"Hey sis" Jeremiah voice fumbles through the phone "I was wondering if it was possible to get out of this place by the end of the week"

"Nigga you been in there for a week and a half, I'm not getting you out" I hung up tossing the phone beside me

"That was your brother?" Kevin asks laying beside me, turning my head towards him with his thumb and pointer finger

"Yeah" I nod

"You should go visit him, he's probably going out his mind with boredom"

"Not my problem" rolling my eyes I fixed my shirt as Khaza made his way into the room "wassup kid"

"Hi Ken, can I touch your dog?" Khaza asks crawling into the bed sitting between me and Kevin

"Sure why not" I shrug then called Hercules into the room, he came and sat beside me on the floor putting his head on my lap. "Be still"

Hercules huffs making eye contact with me.

Khaza lifts his hand slowly catching Hercules attention

"I'm scared Ken" Khaza frowns putting his hand on his lap

"Don't be, Hercules' a nice pup"

"That damn dog is not a puppy, stop lying to my son" Kevin smacks his lips nudging me side

"Hercules is a pup, he's only one year old"

"Lies"

Rolling my eyes I grabbed Khaza's hand putting it on Hercules's head moving it slowly down his back.

"See? He's a nice pup" I grin letting go of Khaza's hand

"Ken, can I have juice?" Islah shouts from down the hall "please?!"

"Go ahead!" I yell back then glanced at Kevin "your kids always ask before doing stuff?"

"Mm-hmm" he nods

"Damn" shaking my head I turned on my side closing my eyes "remind me to make edibles for Shoota's kickback tomorrow"

"I hope you plan on making me a personal tray of browns"

"We'll see about that" feeling around the bed I got ahold of his arm, putting it on my waist I got comfortable feeling the warmth coming off his palm onto my skin

"Ken, can I sleep with you tonight? Dad lets me sleep in his bed" Khaza whispers squeezing my nose "please?"

"Kevin?" I whine pulling the covers back slightly letting Khaza get comfortable beside me "you didn't tell me I'd be having a sleepover in my bed"

"It's not that bad, Khaza isn't that bad it's Islah. She moves a lot and always ends up at the foot of the bed" Kevin chuckles

"Khaza you left me" Islah frowns coming into the room, climbing into the bed she laid by Kevin mumbling questions into his ear

"I hope y'all don't piss my bed" I mutter turning my back to them, falling asleep

I woke up on the floor with Khaza laying on top of me with the covers draped over us slightly.

"How the hell?" I murmur sitting up wrapping my arms around him, standing up I laid him on the bed beside Islah who's stretched out at the feet of the bed with her legs spaced out.

Kevin slept beside her with his hands in his pants slightly.

Instead of waking them up, I went downstairs to watch something on Netflix, an hour later I made breakfast for Kevin and his kids.

Going back upstairs I took a quick shower and got dressed in sweatpants and a tank top.

"Kev" I mutter tapping the side of his face repeatedly he woke up "how did I end up on the floor?"

"Goodmorning Ken" he mumbles salty

"Morning, how did I end up on the floor?"

"Islah probably pushed you off the bed, I don't know"

"I made y'all breakfast, get ya youngin's up" going back to the love sac in the living room I watched 'the craft'

"Morning Ken" Khaza waves tiredly coming down the stairs slowly holding onto the wall

"Sup kid" I nod glancing at him briefly

"Goodmorning Ken" Islah yawns sliding down the stair on her butt

"Fellow human" I nod again

They both went into the kitchen mumbling to each other, Kevin made his way down shortly after then.

"I got a video shoot later, I gotta leave in the next hour or two"

"Kay, go eat" waving him off I toned him out "I got things to take care of today anyways"