•|51|•

KENNEDY

"Wassup Baby" Kymani nods stepping into the house with Bubbi asleep in his arms. "you eat?"

"Not yet"

"What's stopping you?"

"I just got up Ky, don't be on no bullshit"

"I'm not on no bullshit—alright man"

Making his way up the stairs he answers his phone shaking his head and glancing at me.

"Nah I'm putting my son down for a nap" he speaks into the phone

"Yo son?" I ask raising an eyebrow

"Ain't that's what I said?" Kymani responded a few minutes later coming back into the living room and taking a seat beside me on the couch. "whatcha got planned for today?"

"I'm supposed to meet Lucky's girlfriend today"

"Besides that"

"Nothing, why?"

"I wanna take you out" he shrugs putting his hand under his shirt and closing his eyes. "go get dressed"

"Where we going?"

"Wear whatever you want"

"Where we-"

"We going out, stop asking questions"

"Mmcht" smacking my lips I got up and went to my room.

KYMANI

Thirty minutes past of pure silence, and I could hear the ceiling fan from Bj's room all the way upstairs.

"Baby?!" I yell making my way up the stairs, checking on Bj first I went to Kennedy's room seeing her curled up on the bed with her eyes closed shut moaning in pain. "what's wrong? You need to go to the hospital again?"

"No, I bumped into the doorknob getting out of the bathroom. My side stinging"

"You sure?"

"Yeah" Nodding she slowly laid flat on the bed looking at the room doorway. "Bubbi's awake?"

"No, you hear something?"

"I thought I saw something"

"Hold up"

Pulling my Glock out of my pants I stepped out of the room slowly to BJ's room.

Hearing a squeaking noise from downstairs I paused for a split second, Kennedy came into the hall gun in her hand signaling for us to which tasks.

Nodding in response I went downstairs as she made her way into BJ's room, closing the door behind her softly.

At the bottom of the stairs, I blew out a breath seeing it was Hercules walking around aimlessly.

Checking the rest of the house just to be sure I went back to Kennedy letting her it was a false alarm.

"His big ass always scarring somebody" she mumbles kissing Bj's forehead

"I'd rather it be him than somebody trying to run through our house"

"True, anyways I'm ready to go"

"Game coming to get Bj in a few minutes we'll leave after that" Pressing a kiss onto her cheek I got up and went back downstairs into the living room

KENNEDY

Taking videos and pictures of myself in Ky's passenger seat I sent some to his ex since she kept calling and texting his phone off different social media platforms.