•|20|•

Kennedy

"What's the point in feeling on me if you aren't going to do anything?" side-eyeing Kevin, I slapped his hand out of my bra

"Why did you move my hand?" he frowns, not looking away from his tv while he played Madden. "Ken?"

". . .I'm about to leave"

"Why? It's because I'm on the game?" Kevin asks as he paused it, putting his controller down he scratched his head confusedly.

"No, I gotta go meet Shoota at my house so he can drop Kiah off"

"Tell him to bring lil man here, I don't want you to leave yet"

"It's not like you were paying me any attention, I'll come back later tonight" standing up I get into his bathroom looking for a brush. "Where did you put your brush?"

"Khaza had it last" he responds

Leaving the bathroom I went to find Khaza, going to the room I saw him laying on his bed trying to brush out his curls.

"Baby K, what are you doing?" sitting beside him I took the brush from him

"I'm trying to fix my hair, it's too big" huffing he slaps his forehead

"It doesn't need to be 'fix', it's cute the way it was" fluffing his hair I tugged one of his curls. "I could braid it down for you"

"Okay"

"Lemme ask your dad first"

Strolling into Kevin's room I found him talking on my phone, when he noticed me he hung up smiling.

"Fuck were you doing on my phone?" taking it from him I looked at my call list and seen Shoota was the last person that calls. "what did you do, Kevin?"

"Nothing" shrugging he went back to playing his game. "Hezekiah is on his way here"

"Seriously? I told you I'd come back"

"You be lying" smacking his lips he yelled at the tv before glancing at me. "need something? why are you just standing right there?"

"I wanted to know if I could braid Khaza's hair, call up yo baby mamma and ask if it's cool" laying beside him I poked his side repeatedly.

"She's going to say no, just do it"

"Khaza! Come here and bring a comb!" I yelled squeezing Kevin's forearm

"Stop, what the fuck are you doing?" Kevin asks moving his arm glancing at him with a mug on his face.

"Why are you raising your voice? You know what? Fuck you, I'll wait for him downstairs" pinching him I started to get up but he quickly pinned me down. "Nah get up, since you wanna yell and shit"

"Nah baby chill, I'm sorry. Don't go nowhere" he rolled us overrunning his tongue over my chin to my lips. "give me a kiss"

"No, let me go" struggling in his arms I heard Khaza walk in saying he got the comb. "Kevin let me go now"

He held the back of my head still as he pressed his lips against mine, giving in I kissed back.

"Um, Ken?" Khaza questions

"I'm sorry baby K, ya daddy won't let me get up" mumbling I turned my head away from Kevin's. "give me a minute"

"When you are done with his hair I want more kisses and I'm not playing" Kevin places a gentle kiss behind my ear, tapping my butt he released me rolling over going back to his game. "Khaza where's your sister?"

"In her room talking to mommy" Khaza responds climbing in the bed sitting in my lap

"Kenny?" Hezekiah's sweet voice interrupts my dream bringing me back to reality

"Hi Kiah" reaching I pulled him on top of me hugging him

"Hi, Shoota told me to tell you that there's a meeting at work tomorrow and you should go"

"Okay" putting one arm in my shirt and the other on the pants I watched him make his was out the room

"Baby?" Kevin asks standing in front of the tv holding his control, without facing me he continued talking. "I cooked, you hungry?"

"No, did Kiah eat?"

"Yeah" nodding he sat down beside me focusing on his game. "come here, I missed you"

"I didn't go anywhere so how do you miss me?" scooting closer to him I stopped moving when my body was pushed up against his. "pause the game"

"I can't, I'm online" he reached back and pulled me into his lap, resting his chin on my shoulder he continued playing.

Every once in a while he'd rubbed my butt or kiss my neck.

Wrapping my arms around his torso I laid my head against his chest closing my eyes.

"Stay up, I'm bouta get off" Kevin mumbles nipping my shoulder

He lied he played for two more hours and by then I had already gone back to sleep.

My head would lean off to the side blocking his view of the tv, he'd push it back against his shoulder until it kept happening over and over.

Eventually he laid on his back with me still on top of him and carried on what he was doing.