•|48|•

KENNEDY

"Baby!"

"Mama, Toota call you" Bubbi whispers lowly sitting beside me at the dining room table.

"I know"

"Bae!" Kymani yells again from the living room. "Baby come here"

"Bubbi tell Kymani leave me alone"

"Toota, mama say hush!" Bj yells making his way down the hall

"Kennedy! Ima throw this shit in the trash bring yo ass in here!" Kymani shouts

"Kymani who the fuck is you cussin at?" getting up aggressively I went into the living room mugging him mushing his head. "keep playing with me and see if I don't beat yo ass"

"Mmcht mother fucka keep ya damn hands off me, I bought you this stupid ass bag and here you go hitting on me. What the fuck kinda relationship you think this is?"

"You bought me a purse?"

Rolling his eyes he shoves the bag into my chest.

"Don't ask me for nothing else, rude ass"

"Thank you, baby!" Jumping into his lap I kissed and hugged him happily. "it's cute"

"Get off me"

"Nah for real thank you Ky"

"I don't wanna hear it, move"

"Toota I want a present too" Bj frowns crawling onto the couch beside us

"Whatcha want, B?"

"Bike"

"We'll go get it later"

Kymani is going to have my baby so spoiled

"Okay" nodding Bj held up his thumbs

"Don't spoil him"

"Don't tell me what to do with my son" Kymani huffs pushing me off his lap. "I'm about to step out for a while, I'll call when I'm on my way back"

"You mad now?"

"Nah"

"So why you leaving us?"

"If you wanna ride get yo ass in the car"

"Me too Toota?" Bj questions sliding off the couch putting his shoes on

"Yea"

"I don't wanna go, I'm just tryna see wassup with you. Ky I'm sorry, ight?"

"Bye Kennedy" getting off the couch he took his keys from the coffee table sighing. "come on, B"

"Bae I'm serious don't be mad at me"

Caging him into a hug I pressed my lips onto his, in response he kept eye contact pushing me aside.

Alright we can play that game

"Bye Mama"

"See you later, Bubbi"

Laying across Lucky's bed I listened him brag about this new bitch he's trying to get with.

"And get this, she lives across the street from you in those townhouses. Shawty bad as shit"

"What's her name?"

"Kaliyah she just moved back from Cali, she's been over there for college. Her folks own that diner we used to kick it at after school"

"Oh, what did she go to school for?"