•|44|•

KENNEDY

Trying to sleep underneath Shooter he pushed me away once again telling me to leave him alone.

"Kymani" whining and tugging his hand I sat up looking at him

"No, go back to sleep"

"See man you not being fair"

"Mmcht what the fuck do you want from me? You see I'm tryna sleep"

"I want you to hold me, what's so hard about that?"

"You so damn irritating" yanking me forward he laid on top of me going back to sleep. "this my last time spending the night with you"

"Why?"

"Cause you always fucking with me"

"Sometimes I wanna be held, you wanted to be my nigga so you gotta do it, end of story"

"I don't have to do shit"

"Ye-"

"Shut up na"

Boy fuck you

It's you're fault I'm getting soft

Not even ten minutes later Bj woke up whining, calling out for Shoota.

"Toota!"

"Yeah B?" Shoota sits up tossing the covers back getting out of bed he went over to Bj's crib taking him out then brought him back to bed.

Turning his back to me Shoota held Bj in his arms laying down.

"Deadass?" I mumble poking his back

Laying on his back he reached over pulling me into him, smiling to myself I laid my head on his chest wrapping my arms around him.

Bj moved his whole body onto Shoota chest moving my head slightly.

Wow Bubbi that's how we rocking

Loading up the trunk of my car I made sure to tell Lucky and Shoota before I took off and got on the road.

"Bubbi you can only bring two toys, put some back"

Whining he went upstairs to his room slowly. Hezekiah came from the kitchen smiling holding my phone to his ear.

"Who you on the phone with?"

"Uncle" shrugging he went and sat in the living room

"Which one?"

"He coming in a minute, Kenny"

"Nigga who?"

"My uncle"

"Mmcht I'm not about to play with you"

Cleaning the kitchen and hallway I made sure everything was in its rightful place, packing drinks and sandwiches into a cooler I sat it by the front door.

Filling another bag with chips, cookies, and fruit snacks I nod to myself.

This should last them the whole car ride

"Granddaddy!"

"Mmcht Lucky get the fuck out my house!"

"That's not how you speak to your bestfriend" he chuckling coming up from behind, hugging me. "hi Granddaddy"

"Get off me"

"If I was Shoota you wouldn't treat me this way"

"Fuck that nigga"