•|34|•

KENNEDY

It took us an hour to get from Maryland back to the hospital Bubba's at in Virginia, all the guys were there as well as Bubba's mom and granddad.

When I came in his mom greeted me with open arms, everyone else sat in silence avoiding eye contact.

His mom informed me that he isn't able to have visitors just yet.

Visitation hours start in three minutes.

"So who shot him?" I ask clearing my throat tapping my thumb on my arm

It was a long silence before someone spoke up.

". . .That's not the main focus right now" Mark, Bubba's older brother shakes his head dismissively

"Nah fuck that, I wanna know"

"Kennedy chill"

"Mark please shut the fuck, if I was in yo shoes I'd be searching high and low for the mother fucka. I suggest you shut the fuck up unless you dropping names"

"It's a good thing he's my brother and not yours" he mutters lowly

"Relax bro" Lucky nudges his side

"Visitors hours now begins we ask that four people are allowed back at a time from few patients" the nurse sitting a few feet away announcers.

Mark, his mom, and grandpa went back with one of Bubba's close friends.

"Where's Jeremiah and Hezekiah?"

"Hezekiah's with his granny, we don't know where your brother is" Shoota speaks up for the first time since we've been here

It seems like everything went downhill since I left, makes me regret leaving for so long but it was for my mental health that's a valid reason.

While we waited Shoota filled within with everything that's been going on; Mariah's fighting to get Hezekiah back, Kevin got tired of waiting and got back with Dreka, Hercules got some dog pregnant and nobody has seen my brother in a week.

"Alright I don't wanna hear anything else"

Another hour passed before the next group went back, Bubba's mom left the building and so did her father.

Okay what the fuck is going on

Having enough of waiting I stood up and went to find his room, not missing a beat Shoota followed saying we would wait.

"If you aren't going to point me in the right direction leave me alone"

"Right here" grabbing my arm he led me down the hall to a door, opening he gestured to go in.

"Wassup baby" Bubba grin waving me over

To say he looked terrible would be an understatement, the color of his skin is close to ghostly, tubes in his nose but yet he kept a smile on his face.

"He's a bit loopy" Lucky chuckles unsurely sitting beside his bed

"Hi Bubba"