•|47|•

KENNEDY

"Baby!"

Laying on the couch watching daredevil I continued to ignore Kymani. His stupid ass still hasn't bought me a Chanel purse, I can't leave his house because mine is under construction.

And to top it all off Kymani won't allow Hercules or Hyllas in the house as if he doesn't know Hercules is an inside dog.

"Kennedy Ashanti Denmark I know damn well you can hear me, what's your problem?" mugging Kymani squats down in front of me gripping my face forcing me to look at him. "talk to me Mamas wassup?"

"Where's my bag?"

"Fucking brat" smacking his lips he got up and left the house but not before taking Bj with him.

Yeah nigga go get my shit

KYMANI/SHOOTA

"How is she?"

"Still a dickhead" shrugging I looked at Jeremiah. "she's been doing good with taking her meds and staying out of drama. Honestly, after she had Bj her attitude changed for the better"

"But she still doesn't want to see me?"

"You killed Bubba, to her you took everything from her. In ways more than one you did, from childhood up until now. Bubba was a lot of things to her before Game was her bestfriend Bubba was. Seeing you will bring back all the bad memories she has and I'm positive no amount of medicine will stop her from putting her hands on you"

"I can take a beating if that means we can potentially move on from this, I miss my sister"

"Toota please" Bj smiles pointing to my bag of fries

"You must've forgotten Kennedy holds grudges" handing the bag to Bj I sent him back to play with Hezekiah in the yard. "she won't forgive you"

"I want to try and make things better between us. I know I haven't been doing anything helpful in the past couple of years and I take full responsibility for my actions but I deadass want to do better for my family"

"I would say make things right with yo baby mama but she's fucked up too. The both of y'all are on Kennedy's shooting list"

"Yeah, I heard what happened with her boyfriend from Game. Mariah and I spoke a few times while I was in prison, she's moving back down here soon"

"So y'all good?"

"For the most part" nodding Jeremiah scratched his head looking out into the yard at the boys. "we're going to try and make our family work"

"Y'all thinking about living together?"

"Yeah"

"Mmm don't get too comfortable with the idea of Hezekiah living with y'all. Kennedy was and still is hesitant about letting him spend a few days with you. I know she won't let him live with the both of y'all"

"He's our kid"

"And Kennedy has been taking care of him when the both of y'all proved y'all were unfit to be a parent. Taking him from her will stir up something and I for one will not help you when she comes to fuck you up"

Speaking of the devil she's trying to FaceTime me.

Answering her call she mugged me asking that I flip the camera.

Showing her the boys she began to whine.

"Bring me back my babies Kymani, why did you leave me by myself? Ima go cut up your shoes and durags"