•|46|•

SHOOTA

"Toota" Bj yawns holding his arms out

"Wassup B" stepping into the house and closing the door I took him into my arms sitting my keys down. "where yo mama?"

"Her room"

"Hi Shoota" Hezekiah waves from the living room

"Wassup, I need you to go pack a bag. Your dad is on the way to pick you up"

"Kenny said I can go?"

"I'm bout to talk to her now"

Nodding he and I went upstairs splitting up I pushed open Kennedy's door, tossing Bj on the bed beside her.

Giggling Bj rolls onto his mother smiling in her face.

"Hi, Mama!"

"Hey Bubbi" Kennedy mumbles holding a pillow over her head.

"Bae"

"What?"

"Why you been ignoring my calls? You good?"

"No bitch my pussy been swollen for two days, get out"

"That's on you, I told you we should wait"

"Stop talking to me Kymani" waving me off she nudged Bj. "Bubbi is your toys put up?"

"Mm no" shaking his head he got off the bed leaving the room closing the door behind him.

Taking his spot in bed I pulled the covers back looking over Kennedy's body, she's wearing one of my shirts and boxers.

"Get out my face" mushing my head she mugged me rolling her eyes

"Chill I wanna talk to you about something"

"Chanel bag?"

"I'm not buying no damn Chanel bag so stop asking"

"Alright get the fuck out my house, first you bruise my pussy and now you won't buy me an I'm sorry gift? Yeah get the hell out"

"What the fuck I got to be sorry for? I warned you what would happen, you wanted to be fast and try to take it all. Shut the fuck up talking all that dumb shit"

"No cause now it seem like you wanna fight. Raise your voice again if you bad" sitting on her knees she glared at me. "go head, say sum and see if I don't beat your ass"

"Mmcht chill out" smacking my lips I pulled her down trapping her in my arms. "did you take your meds?"

"You in my business?"

"Your business is my business answer the question"

"Yeah man, get off me. I'm not feeling you right now"

"Baby how can you be mad when I warned you? I'm sorry alright?" switching positions and lifting her legs I positioned myself against her. Pressing a kiss to her mouth I began to pull down her boxers. "Lemme make it up to you"

"Kymani it's already swollen stop"

"A few kisses won't hurt"

"No nigga, Chanel bag me and we'll see if I forgive you" pushing me away she pulled up her boxers crossing her arms. "what did you want to talk about?"

"You deadass Ken? I can't get no pussy?"

"Go buy me a Chanel bag—no forget that buy me a Balenciaga bag"

"You always asking for a fucking bag but never ask me what I want"

"Mmcht whatcha want Kymani?"