•|42|•

KENNEDY

Searching the house in a matching underwear and bra set I exhaled irritatedly not being able to find my breast pump.

The other night after dinner Shoota sucked my boobs dry relieving me from the pain, I think he hid my pump so he could do it again.

I stopped breastfeeding Bubbi two weeks before his first birthday and haven't looked back since, he gave me hell every time it was time to feed him. He'd bite my nipple thinking shit was funny so I had to cut him off.

I can't stop producing milk so I started donating it to new moms in my area, this past week I haven't donated as much since my pump mysteriously keeps going missing and reappearing after Shoota sucks me dry.

Going back to my room I confronted him about it as he played the game on my tv.

"Bae get the fuck out my face with that, I didn't touch it"

"Yes you did, tell me where it's at. I haven't pumped all day"

"Give me a minute and I'll help you look for it"

Sitting on the bed I sat silently texting Dreka, she reached out to me a few days ago apologizing on Kevin's behalf and now she's trying to get me to go with her and their kids to a ski resort.

I spoke to Hezekiah about it to know if would be interested in going, it's safe to say I fucked up by asking now he's excited to go when I didn't agree to it.

"Kennedy, did you hear me?" Shoota questions tapping my leg

"What did you say?"

"I asked who you were texting"

"Where's my pump?"

"Wherever you left it, I didn't move it"

"Well, I can't find it so—"

"So what?" he asks looking back at me

"You either gone take this ass whooping or you're going to go to the store and buy a new one"

"Dead as fuck on both of them, come here"

"No Kymani I'm serious last time you left hickeys, nobody asked you to do all that"

"You weren't complaining when I was making them. I won't do it again come here, I'll buy a new one later"

Grumbling to myself I went and sat on his lap facing him holding my phone behind his head and continued my conversation with Dreka.

"Who's got your attention?" Shoota frowns unhooking my bra taking it off. "Look at me"

"It's nothing serious Ky" looking down at him I tossed see my phone giving him my undivided attention. "I was talking to Dreka"

"Why?"

"She invited me and the boys on a ski trip"

"You plan on going?"

"Yeah kinda, I want Bj to see snow and shit. Hezekiah wants to go too. I'm not sure if I want to go alone with them, you wanna come?"

"Fuck no, nine times out of ten Kevin is going too and I still want my round with him. I don't want to ruin you and the kid's experience"

Grabbing both of my breasts he kissed my jawline looking over my shoulder at the tv.

"So you think I should go or stay?"

"I wanna say go but I don't want that nigga around you. If you do go remember you ain't single no more lil nigga. If you cheat on me Ima burn ya house down"