•53•

Here's the rest of the chapter

KENNEDY

I just wanna fuck

"Ky-"

"No" shaking his head he pulled me in front of him holding me from behind. "we not fucking out here"

"I wasn't going to ask"

I'm lying but who cares

Kymani took me to a car show, there's people doing burn outs in front of us blasting music, people behind us showing off the custom modifications on their cars and a little bit of everything else.

"Are they going to race at some point?"

"Yea, it's usually towards the end when the teens bring out their dads old school cars and race"

"Let Bj sneak out with my truck ima beat his ass black and blue"

Kymani's hand went towards my mouth indicating that he'd pop me.

"If you touch my son ima beat your ass"

"Boy please, ain't nobody threatened by you"

Mumbling to himself he held me by my waist laying his head on my shoulder.

"No bullshit, are you happy with me?" Kymani questions lowly as he rubs circles into my hips

"Yes"

"You don't plan on leaving me, right?"

"No, why you asking?" turning in his hold I crossed my arms looking up to him. "somebody telling you shit about me?"

"No Baby I just wanted reassurance from you. I love you and I don't want to lose you"

"I love you too" a smile slowly made its way onto my face "for a second I thought I needed to beat somebody ass"

Staring down at me Kymani pulled me in while lowering his head, trapping my lips with his he groaned into the kiss lowly.

"You my lady" Ky mumbles almost in disbelief

"Yeah" I nod in confusion

"I've been waiting to have a shot with you over seven years and you deadass my woman right now" laughing he hugs me tightly kissing the crown of my head. "I love you Kennedy, on everything I do"

"I love you too Pookie!"

"Chill with that ugly ass nickname"

"Alright, it's ice cream over here?"

"Yea, get me something" handing off a twenty dollar bill he kisses my lips "don't be long"

Ordering both of our ice creams and paying I stood off to the side by the truck watching two girls approach Kymani.

I wonder if I'm still able to make two bitches share a bullet like back in the day

Taking a bite out of my ice sandwich I nod at the thought. Probably with the right angle

Kymani pointed towards me without looking laughing, both girls glance in my direction one of them rolling their eyes while doing so talking to him.

Kymani stops laughing immediately, making eye contact he waves me over.

The second I got in earshot he points to the girl who rolled her eyes.

"Why she say she can beat yo ass?" Kymani laughs pulling me into him, wrapping one arm around my waist taking his ice cream out of my hand. "thank you, Baby"

"Crazy I was just thinking if I could make her and her friend share a bullet" I mutter into the sandwich paying them no mind. "what you think?"

"Do it" shrugging he laid his head on my shoulder watching both girls squirm under over gaze, realizing how serious we were they took off noticing Kymani hand his gun over. "I thought they was standing on business"

"Pussy"

The rest of our night went smoothly, we ended up going to the gun range and later shot blanks at each other around the house until the early morning when the kids came home.

Both Hezekiah and Bubbi wants to dress up this year for Halloween which is in two days.

Up until now neither of them cared for the holiday and wanted to watch movies with me at the house.

"Toota, be Batman!" Bubbi shouts looking up at Kymani from the floor. "please"

"I don't know B, Batman kinda lame" taking his eyes off the tv Kymani shakes his head at Bubbi.

"Toota" Bubbi frowns crossing his chubby arms

"Alright B, I'll be Batman" sighing Ky gives in

"Ok" holding up his thumb he nods with a smile climbing onto the couch sitting in between Kymani and I.

"Kenny I want to be a pimp name Slick Back" Kiah says catching my attention. "is that ok?"

"How do you know about that?"

"I saw it on tv with uncle Lucky"

"Yeah Heze, I got you" Kymani chuckles reaching over to drape his arm around my shoulders. "dress up at a nurse for me, Baby"

"Ew no"

"If I buy the outfit you gon put that shit on"

"Toota eat eat" whining Bubbi climbed into his lap on the verge of tears. "My tummy"

"I told you to finish your breakfast didn't I? It's on the counter in the kitchen, go finish your French toast"

I fuck with the bond my man and baby have, it's so cute their like best friends

"Okay" sliding off his lap Bubbi ran into the kitchen with Hezekiah following close behind, most likely going to help him heat up his food.

"I'm ready for you to give me a daughter" leaning over Kymani rubs my stomach with a smile. "you gon look so sexy carrying my baby"

"Get that thought out your head, I'm not having a baby anytime soon"

"I know, I'm just saying I'm excited. I'm ready whenever you are"

Sharing a kiss he pulls away with a small grin on his lips, raising a eyebrow at him I questioned it.

"Nothing I'm happy you stopped with the bullshit and let me be your man. You want anything?"

"Get my name tattooed on your balls" is the first thing that comes to my mind and out of my mouth

Sucking his teeth he mean mugs me turning his attention back to the tv mumbling to himself.

"Dumbass always know how to ruin the fucking moment. What the fuck I look like doing that stupid shit"

"Shut the fuck up I'm joking, get me another Chanel bag"

"Nah you shut the fuck up, moment over I'm not buying you shit"

"I got your card on my Apple Pay, you gonna pay for it regardless if you wanted to or not"

"Kennedy stop fucking talking to me"

"Batman don't talk like that so go to hell and get into character, you've got two days bitch boy"

Cracking a smile he nods silently