EPILOGUE

Five years later

"A bit more to the right, yeah that's it."

Jungkook said as he took pictures of the man in front of him. Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist. He pouted and turned around to meet his boyfriend's playful gaze. 

"The picture is all blurry because of you." Taehyung chuckled and kissed his temple. 

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." Jungkook sighed but didn't complain. 

"Alright everyone lets take a break." While everyone moved around the set, the pair stayed out, swaying side to side. Jungkook turned to face Taehyung, who looked at him fondly. 

"I'm almost done with the shoot. We will probably be able to release the photos next week." The younger pecked his lips. 

"I just hope this won't be a flop." One year earlier, Taehyung had decided to launch his own clothing line. Since Jungkook had just finished his studies in photography, the older asked him if he wanted to be his photographer, and Jungkook gladly accepted. 

The couple now saw each other on a daily basis, but this only straighten their bond. Jungkook finally achieved his dream, while Taehyung was free to create what he wanted without any restrictions. 

"Don't be nervous, your work as been recognize many times when you were working for your old company. Everyone is going to love it." Taehyung kissed him deeply in response. He took the younger's hand in his own and smiled at him softly. 

"Thank you baby." 

After the shooting was finished, the couple went back to their apartment. They were glad to be finally home and be able to relax after a hard day at work. 

Taehyung helped Jungkook remove his coat and went to unbutton his own before removing his shoes while Jungkook hurried down the hallway to fetch something. By the time he was done, Jungkook was coming back with a familiar small bear.

"Is my baby boy feeling little?" The younger stopped in front of him and nodded shyly. It had been a while since Jungkook had slipped into littlespace with all the work they had to do with the new company. 

His headspace was still his main coping mechanism for stress, and Taehyung was more than happy to take care of him. 

"Aww come here sweetheart." The caregiver opened his arms wide for Jungkook to fall into. The little immediately snuggled into his warm embrace while still keeping a tight grip on his plushie. 

"How about I make you a bottle of warm milk and you can pick a movie to watch hmm?" The two of them had already eaten at a restaurant on the way home. 

Jungkook cheered and went to sit on the couch, waiting for his caregiver. In the mean time, he talked to his precious bear, who stared at him with a blank look. 

"W-What dwoes mwister bear want to watch?" Jungkook leaned in so his furry friend could whisper in his ear. 

"Lwion King? Okie!" Taehyung came back with the bottle and a blanket.

"So, what did my little prince chose." Jungkook smiled widely and bounced in his seat. 

"Mwister bear want to see Lwion King, so Kwookie want to see it too!" Taehyung cooed as he sat down next to him and brought him closer.

"That's so sweet of you baby. Since you're such a good boy we can extend your bedtime later." Jungkook gasped and hugged his caregiver. 

"Thank you Daddy!" His boyfriend chuckled and pecked the side of his head. After a few minutes of scrolling through Netflix, he finally found what he was looking for. 

Before starting the movie, Taehyung laid the blanket on top of them and gave Jungkook his bottle. When he made sure the little was comfortable, he pressed play and images began to move on the screen.

About two hours later, the movie had ended. Turns out Jungkook had fallen asleep half way during the movie. Taehyung figured he was really tired from his day, and decided not to wake him. He could always give the little sweets tomorrow instead of his late bedtime. 

The caregiver carried the younger to their bedroom before changing him in an onesie. After stripping down to his boxers, Taehyung climbed into bed and pulled the covers over their bodies. He hugged his boyfriend close to him and quickly fell into a deep slumber. 

A week later, Taehyung's clothing line had finally been launched, and it was a huge success. 

His name had even appeared alongside Jungkook's, who was presented as his partner, on the front page of a famous fashion magazine, and he was the talk of the town. 

The couple were currently gathered at Yoongi's house with all their friends to celebrate the event. Everyone was joking around the table, sharing anecdotes and reluctantly listening to Jin's dad jokes. 

Jungkook, who was listening to one of Yoongi's stories, suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He grabbed the device and looked at the new notification. To his surprise, it was his dad who had messaged him. 

Congratulation son.

He felt his throat tighten as a small smile appeared on his lips. His attention, however, drifted to Taehyung who had suddenly stood up. 

"I have something to say." Jungkook put his phone back in his pocket as he focused on his boyfriend. 

"I want to thank each and everyone of you for giving me your support and being such great friends. But most importantly, I want to thank my amazing boyfriend." Taehyung's eyes locked with Jungkook's as the older walked around the table to stand in front of him. 

"Jungkook, you make me the happiest man on the planet. Seeing your cute bunny smile when you wake up in the morning is enough to brighten my whole day." Taehyung took the younger's hands and smiled brightly. 

"I'm honored to be able to call you my boyfriend, but I would be even more if I could call you my husband." Jungkook gasped when he saw Taehyung get down on one knee and grabbed a small box from the pocket of his vest.

"So, Jeon Jungkook, will you marry me?" 

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears and quickly nodded his head. "Yes, a thousand times yes." 

Their friends cheered as Taehyung slipped the silver ring on Jungkook's finger. The younger then stood up and brought Taehyung into a kiss. When he pulled away, he couldn't tear his gaze away from the older.

"I love you Tae, so much." The latter smiled. 

"I love you too, baby." 

-THE END-

Thank you so very much for the support you gave on this story! I thought I would try to continue for a few more chapters, but in the end I decided it was the right time to finish it. I hope the ending was to your liking! 

I feel like I have improved from my previous works, and I am kinda proud of this book. Again, thank you for sticking up with me throughout this journey! 

I love you all, 

XOX