TWELVE

The next morning, Jungkook felt well-rested and stress free. When his mind cleared up from sleep, he guessed that little space wasn't so bad after all. He only remembered vague fragments of last nights, some fogy glimpses of colorful blocks and coloring pencils, but he wasn't really bothered by that since he was quite sure that Taehyung wouldn't hurt him. 

A few days passed since then, and Jungkook was secretly looking forward to Taehyung taking care of him. The younger also noticed that now whenever he was looking at his Teddy bear or caught a glimpse of a kid's show, he would feel smaller. But he didn't want to fall into his headspace without warning Taehyung first, because he didn't know if it was alright.

Soon enough, it was Friday evening and Taehyung entered the apartment carrying his bag. He was not surprise to see Jungkook fast asleep while holding a book on the couch, his head hanging froward. 

After he removed his shoes, he went in front of the younger and gently shook his shoulder. The boy slowly stirred awake, his eyes fluttering open as he noticed the presence of his hyung.

"Good morning", Taehyung said in an amused tone. Jungkook only dropped his book beside him and stretched his sore limbs with a groan.

The two of them ate some delicious pasta, which Jungkook had made since he insisted that Taehyung always cooked. After they were both finished, they set off to watch the dishes together. The silence hanging around them was comfortable since they lived with each other for a while now.

When the last tableware was stored in its designed cupboard, Jungkook was heading for his room when Taehyung spoke up.

"We need to discuss some things." Jungkook tried to appear calm as he sat down in front of him. He noticed that the older had grabbed a sheet along with a pen.

"I know I should've asked you earlier this week but I wanted to let some time pass so you could think things over. Now, did you enjoy falling into little space?" Taehyung was looking quite serious about this.

"Hum, I only remembered glimpses of it to be honest but I felt really good the next morning." He must've seen that Jungkook was nervous because he flashed him a warm smile.

"So do you want me to become your caregiver? This also means that you'll be my little." He didn't know why but Jungkook flushed a bit when he heard the last sentence.

"Y-yes." Taehyung raised an eyebrow when he heard his stutter.

"Are you sure? There's no pressure." This time Jungkook firmly nodded.

"Yes, I want you to be my caregiver." For the first time this evening, Taehyung beamed with joy. He was quite relieved that Jungkook had accepted. Finally he had a little boy of his own that he could care for and cherish.

"Now, I want to establish some rules if your little self misbehave. If he does, there will be punishments, but there will also be rewards if he acts like a good boy." Jungkook's heart fluttered a bit as he heard the last words.

The next half an hour was spent debating over different rules and making suggestions. They came up with a few and they were both satisfied with them.

JUNGKOOKIE'S RULES

1. Always tell daddy if you feel little (Jungkook was a bit embarrassed when he mentioned the nickname but Taehyung told him a lot of littles gave similar names to their caregivers. Although the older told him that it was up to him.)

2. Don't hurt yourself, mentally or physically

3. Inside voice

4. Don't lie

5. Listen to what daddy tells you

6. Tell daddy if something's wrong, you can always rely on him

Taehyung told him that they could always add more in the long run. Next came the punishments, which Jungkook was reluctant to talk about, but knew it was for his safety overall. His hyung proposed some and asked the younger if he was okay with them, and after he express his opinion they were through with it.

PUNISHMENTS

- Time out 

- No TV

- No cuddles

- Early bedtime 

- Spanking (Surprisingly, Jungkook said that he was willing to try it, and Taehyung reassured him that he just had to say his safe word and he would stop.)

SAFE WORD: BANANA

Now, Taehyung noticed that Jungkook was being more soft spoken and fidgeted a lot with his hands. His guess was that he was starting to fall into his headspace. He placed the black marker on the table and looked at him.

"Are you feeling little baby?" The older felt that he was hesitant to say so.

"Remember your rules." Finally, Jungkook nodded and casted his eyes downward.

"It's okay baby, no need to be shy. Do you want to go get Teddy." He saw his dongsaeng's eyes light up.

"Yes please." And as soon as Taehyung told him he could, the little jumped out of his chair to get his furry friend. "Careful bubs!" 

When the younger returned, he sat down on the chair once again, clutching his bear tightly. He was swinging his legs underneath the table as he looked at his caregiver with big, curious eyes. Taehyung almost cooed at the sight.

"How about your rewards for being a good boy hmm?" Jungkook shone him a big smile and bounced slightly in his seat from excitement.

REWARDS

- New stuffies 

- Extra cuddles

- Sweets

- Movie night

- Late bedtime

Taehyung put the cap of the marker back on. "Well, that's it for now." Jungkook was looking at them closely as he leaned on the table.

"Do you want to put some colors on the sheet baby?" 

"Rweally?" Jungkook asked, his mouth agape.

"Of course my sweet baby." Jungkook flashed him a sweet smile, clapping his hands while still holding his Teddy close to him.

"C-Can I have cwolors plwease~" Taehyung complied immediately and went inside his own room to get the box where he had stored them.

And that's how their first night as official caregiver/little went, Jungkook coloring with furrowed eyebrows as Taehyung read a book in front of him, sometimes stealing glances at the little for whom he was growing fond of.

Helloo! I know this looks like a short chapter but I wanted to include a chapter for the rules and to make their dynamic official. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it and if so, vote or comment your opinion.

Question: What TV shows are you watching?

XOX