TWENTY ONE

Taehyung closed the door behind him, sighing in relief. They had called him at the company for an impromptu meeting and he had no other choice but to go.

He was glad he was back to the apartment where he could spend some time with his boyfriend. He could never get enough of him. Even though since they were both on holidays they were always together they never got bored of each other. It's like they always discovered new things about themselves and they love they shared only grew as they days went by.

"Kookie! I'm back!" 

Since Jungkook wasn't in the living room nor the kitchen, Taehyung thought he was probably taking a nap in Taehyung's bedroom, which they now shared. As he walked closer to the room, he heard muffled sobs coming from the inside.

Taehyung opened the door quietly, and the sight he witness almost broke his heart. Jungkook laid on the bed in a foetal position and crying his heart out. He was clutching his phone loosely with one hand while his head was half buried into one of the pillows.

"Hey baby... What's happening?" Taehyung silently approached the bed and sat on the side, making the bed dip a little. Jungkook lifted his head, revealing puffy red eyes and equally flushed cheeks stained with tears. 

"Come here." The older opened his arms for the younger to fall into. Jungkook followed the silent request and sank into the comforting embrace of his boyfriend. Taehyung whispered sweet nothings into his ear while he rubbed his back in a soothing manner.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" Jungkook sniffled a bit and rubbed his eyes to chase the tears away.

"My-My mom just called me a-and she said my dad and her are going on a vacation for Christmas ." He paused to reach for a tissue to blow his nose and continued. "I-I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I don't know. Maybe I thought they would think of me for once..."

He started crying again and Taehyung tighten his hold on him. Anger felt hot in his veins. How could they do this to their own child?! It's like they wanted to raise a soldier, who had to obey orders without ever questioning them, and expecting nothing in return.

This stayed in this position for a while, Taehyung comforting Jungkook the best he could. As he ran his hand through the younger's brown locks, the older made a decision.

"I'm celebrating Christmas with my parents", He started, "And I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." 

Jungkook looked up to him in disbelief. "Wait, are you serious?!" 

"Well, you need to meet my parents eventually. And I would love to spend Christmas with my lovely boyfriend." Jungkook looked trilled by the idea, but he bit at his bottom lip in concern.

"But, I don't want to intrude... And what if your parents don't like me?" Taehyung pressed a soft kiss on the younger's forehead before he flashed him a sweet smile.

"Don't worry Kookie. I know my parents, and they are the last persons that will judge you. I promise, you won't be a bother." Jungkook sighed in defeat before a smile slowly etched on his face.

"Okay." Jungkook was about to get off the bed, but Taehyung held him back by his arm. He eyed the older with a questioning look.

"I love you." A light blush crept its way on Jungkook's cheeks and his bunny-like grin made an appearance.

"I love you too, Tae."

Little Kookie was currently sitting in Taehyung's lap and coloring a picture for his Daddy when the doorbell rang. Taehyung woke up with a start, since he had been dozing off with his head slowly tilting sideways. Giggling at his Daddy, Jungkook slid off to allow him to go open the door.

One thing that had been clear, although it wasn't written in the rules, was that Jungkook couldn't open the door when he was in his headspace. A situation like that hadn't happened in the past but it doesn't mean Taehyung was ready to find out if Jungkook would let a stranger in.

Taehyung check through the peephole and immediately let Yoongi and Jimin in. When Jimin spotted Jungkook by the table with a pacifier between his lips, he wasted no time to tackle him in a hug.

"Kookie!! Jiminie missed chu!" The latter was quite startled by the intrusion but nonetheless returned the gesture, happy to have a friend to play with. They made their way to Jungkook's old room, which had been transform in a playroom while the caregivers sat in the living room and talked about recent events in their lives.

"What should we do Jiminie?" The older brought a finger to his chin and his brows furrowed with concentration. Then his mouth formed an 'o' shape as his eyes widen. 

"Brwacelets!" Jungkook gasped and jumped in excitement. 

And so the fabrication began.

Jungkook grabbed all kinds off beads along with ribbons and strings. They both agreed to gift them to their daddies and make a matching one for themselves. Surprisingly, they didn't talk much as they made their creations. Probably because they wanted to make the best bracelet for their respective caregivers.

After almost an hour of pondering, starting over and getting distracted by all the toys and bight things surrounding them, (Bless their precious little hearts) they had finally finished all four bracelets.

The two littles hurried to the living room to show off what they had made. Both caregivers turned when they heard footsteps in coming closer, and a fond smile appeared on their faces when they saw their boyfriend. 

Jungkook sat on Taehyung's lap on the couch and showed him the two bracelets with a proud expression.

"Look daddy! This one is for you!" He pointed to the one written 'Daddy' on it, with white, yellow and blue beads. "And this one is for me." Jungkook was already wearing his, It was the same concept, although instead of 'Daddy' it was written 'Baby boy'.

Taehyung slid it on his wrist and peppered kisses all over his little's face, making the latter giggle in glee. 

"Thank you so much baby, Daddy loves it."

That night, they both slept with their bracelets on, Jungkook's laying on his boyfriend's chest with a content smile. 

Here's another update! Next chapter, Jungkook is going to meet Taehyung's parents. As always, vote or comment if you enjoyed this part. Until next time!

XOX