ELEVEN

The following hour was spent with Jungkook playing with blocks, and sometimes his attention drifted to the TV which was still playing. On the other hand, Taehyung was sitting on the couch with his computer set on his lap, drafting some ideas for a new concept.

The older was stirred from concentration when he felt the sleeve of his hoodie being pulled. He looked up to see jungkook with big doe eyes and a frown on his face.

"TaeTae, Kookie hwungry", He whined. Taehyung made sure to save his file before putting his computer aside and rising onto his feet. 

"Alright baby, what do you wanna eat?" Jungkook put a finger to his lips and seemed deep in thoughts, and Taehyung cooed internally at the cute action, regretting that he couldn't take a picture.

"Do you want chicken nuggets?" He was a bit worried that there wasn't anymore in the fridge but knew that it was usually a favorite among children. Jungkook's eyes light up upon the mentioned food.

"Yes please!" The answer made Taehyung chuckled and he ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Such a well-mannered baby." Jungkook flushed a deep red.

"Why don't you watch TV while I heat up the food?" The younger nodded eagerly and plopped down on the couch, swinging his legs a little.

Half an hour later, Taehyung set the plates on the table. He didn't need to call Jungkook over since the latter was already hurrying towards the table. As soon as he sat down, the younger immediately started to scuff down the nuggets and occasionally dipping them in ketchup.

"Baby boy, slow down a little okay? You'll get sick." Jungkook pouted but nonetheless took the time to chew his food. 

Less than half an hour later, Jungkook felt content with his stomach filled. They both returned to the living room where Jungkook settled down to watch television, but Taehyung noticed that the little was feeling sleepy since he kept yawning every two minutes.

Taehyung reached out to rub his arm a bit, "How about you go take a nap, hmm?" 

The older knew that he was probably exhausted with university along with his part time job. He was not surprised when Jungkook shook his head in disagreement.

"'m not sleepy." Unfortunately for him, his caregiver had already made up his mind. Taehyung stood up and took Jungkook's hand.

"Let's got take a nap baby, you'll feel all better when you wake up." Jungkook crossed his arms and a frown appeared on his face.

"No~", Jungkook whined, "Don't wanna~" But Taehyung wasn't taking no for an answer, and he forced him on his feet. Jungkook resisted at first against his grip, though he eventually grew tired and instead stomped his feet all the way to his bedroom.

When Taehyung tucked him in, the little wasted no time in turning his back on him. Taehyung sighed before walking out of the room. Jungkook sniffled a bit while a tear escaped his eye. He was surprised when he heard the door open only a minute later.

He turned a bit on his side to see his caregiver holding his precious Teddy bear. He gasped and made grabby hands to it, his pleading eyes locked with Taehyung's. The latter smiled softly as he handed him the stuffie, Jungkook holding it close to his chest.

Taehyung crouched beside the bed and caressed his hair, waiting for him to fall asleep. When he saw that Jungkook had finally fallen into dreamland, he rose up and closed the door quietly behind him.

One hour later, Jungkook walked into the kitchen clutching his teddy bear with one hand while he rubbed his eyes with the other. Taehyung lifted his eyes from the screen of his computer when he heard footsteps coming from the hallway and smiled softly upon seeing Jungkook's sleepy state.

"Did you sleep well baby?" Jungkook nodded his head quietly and took a seat at the table in front of Taehyung.

"You made TaeTae sad with your attitude earlier." The little looked up to him with shimmering eyes.

"Kookie sworry", he said in a soft tone. 

"I'll let it slide, but next time there will be consequences okay?" Jungkook let out a quiet 'yes' before rising onto his feet and walking around the table to hug his caregiver. Taehyung was a bit startled by the sudden action but nonetheless engulfed the younger in his arms, whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"What do you wanna do baby, hmm?", Taehyung asked after a while. Jungkook hummed as he thought it over and a small gasp escaped his lips. 

"Can Kookie color plwease~?" The older chuckled, growing increasingly fond of his cute antics.

"Of course sweetheart." Jungkook blushed after hearing the new pet name and followed his caregiver to the living room. He watched as Taehyung rummaged through the large box he had brought earlier. Finally he handed out a coloring book to the little along with a pencil case.

Jungkook sat down on the floor and opened the case, looking in aw at the different markers in it. He wasted no time turning the front page of the book and started to color a blank picture of Mickey Mouse.

Sitting on the couch, Taehyung was watching TV as his mind slowly drifted elsewhere. He thought back to Jungkook's behavior this morning and a frown appeared on his face. 

He wanted to wait at least the first day before making rules with the little so he can settle into his headspace without worrying about anything. At the same time, he didn't know how Jungkook would react when he'd mention rules and punishments. 

He was brought back to reality when the subject of his thoughts tapped his thigh softly. The younger was holding his drawing, which he had tore from the coloring book. When Jungkook saw he had the caregiver's attention, he gave him his piece of art with a shy smile.

Taehyung smiled fondly as he looked at the picture filled with bright colors. Although you could tell that Jungkook didn't really bother coloring inside the lines, the drawing was still wonderful to Taehyung's eyes.

"It's beautiful baby boy, thank you." Jungkook stared at the ground as he played with his fingers. 

"Do you want to hang it on the fridge?"

And thus Jungkook's first drawing as a little was displayed for everyone to see.

Hi everyone!! Here's another update. Vote or comment if you liked it.

Question: How was 2019?

XOX