FIVE

While Taehyung was cradling Jimin in his arms on the couch, two knocks were heard on the front door.

With Jimin clutching his shirt and pressed onto his side, Taehyung opened the door only to reveal Yoongi, who crouched down so that his little boy could jump into his arms. And that's what he did.

Sweet kisses were exchanged between the two males as Taehyung watched them with a fond expression, briefly forgetting about the previous event that occurred earlier this evening. Yoongi detached himself from Jimin to take a good look at his face, only to noticed his puffy red eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

He stood back up with hugged closely to his chest and shot a menacing look at Taehyung.

"What did you do to my baby?" Taehyung sighed as he ran a hand through his soft hair.

"It wasn't me," And he began to tell him about what happened earlier with Jungkook. By the end of the explanation, Yoongi was frowning.

"I didn't think that Jungkook could harm anyone, you're sure he really hurt him?" But Taehyung could only confirm, recalling the scene he stumbled upon in his head. Yoongi didn't had anything else, still puzzled by the whole thing. He made a mental note to ask Jimin what really happened when they get back home. 

They talked a bit after that, Taehyung basically doing a full report of Jimin's behavior during his stay. At last Yoongi was satisfied, and thanked the younger for babysitting his boyfriend before saying goodbye.

Taehyung closed the door behind them and rested his back against it, sighing heavily. Since it was now quite late, he decided to go straight to bed. As walked through the corridor to his bedroom, he stopped in front of Jungkook's room.

He knew that the younger had probably called sick at work since he didn't see him leave his room. 

Taehyung's hand levitated above the door handle, debating if he should check on him or not. Finally, he gave in to his urge and open the door slightly. He had a direct view of Jungkook's bed, in which the young male was apparently sleeping in right now. 

Having seen enough, Taehyung was about to leave when his eyes caught the sight of something that made him quite surprised. With light coming from the hallway shinning through the small opening made by the door, you could clearly see Jungkook sucking his thumb unconsciously while he slept while he hugged his teddy bear. 

'Since when does he do that', he thought to himself as he watched his covered form rising and falling in rhythm with his steady intake of breath. Taehyung was quite suspicious, but he let it be, too drained to question it any further.

After doing his night routine, Taehyung immediately got under the warm sheets of his double bed and sank into a deep sleep, his thoughts drifting towards dreamland.

In the middle of Seoul, inside an expensive apartment were Yoongi and Jimin, who had just arrived. As Yoongi proceeded to take off his coat and drop the keys into a bowl set on a small table, Jimin hastily removed his shoes before hurrying to the small aquarium set on the counter of the kitchen. In it was swimming a small gold fish with big, squishy eyes that glance at the pink haired man with an empty look.

"Hi Hi Globby!! Did you miss me~" He tapped a bit on the glass, which Yoongi didn't fail to notice.

"What did Daddy say about tapping on the glass, baby boy?" Jimin turned to his caregiver before mustering his best puppy look. His lips formed into a cute pout as his eyes got glassy.

"J-jiminie is sorry Daddy~" Yoongi couldn't help but smile after witnessing his cute behavior. He approached his boyfriend before pressing a loving kiss on top of his head. 

"Alright, Daddy forgive you, but just because you're too cute to punish." At this Jimin giggled and buried his face into Yoongi's chest, inhaling the familiar scent that came from his daddy's sweatshirt.

After giving Jimin a well deserved bath, which the latter protested against but eventually gave in when he saw Yoongi's stern look, the couple cuddled on the couch in front of Jimin's favorite movie, Nemo. It was exactly the 20th time (And yes, Yoongi was counting) they saw it but Jimin was still amazed by all the fishes that filled the TV.

When they finished the movie, it was about ten o'clock and Jimin was about to fall asleep on Yoongi's shoulder. As the credits rolled down the screen, Yoongi eyes trailed down to Jimin's elbow, where a bruises was starting to appear. 

"Hey baby," Jimin hummed in response. His eyes were closed but Yoongi knew he was still awake by the way he was clutching his shirt. 

"What happened between you and Jungkook." Jimin slowly sat upright with his hands laying on either side of his legs as he glanced down at the floor. Yoongi brushed a bang out of Jimin's face, gently tucking it behind his ear.

"You can tell me, daddy won't get mad." The little turned towards his daddy, a pout hanging on his lips as he played with his fingers.

"J-Jiminie saw a-a plushie in Jungkookie's room," he started, " And Jiminie wanted it to be his new friend, but Jungkookie came and took the teddy from Jiminie, but Jiminie d-didn't like it a-and twried to take it bwack, b-but Jungkookie pushed him!!" The poor boy broke into a sob and Yoongi immediately engulfed him into a tight hug.

"Shh, it's okay baby, daddy's here." A frown appeared on his face as he comforted his boyfriend. He didn't think Jungkook, who was always keeping his cool, would've done something like that.

Slowly but surely, Yoongi managed to coax Jimin into bed. The younger laid his head on his boyfriend's chest, his heartbeat lulling him into a deep sleep. As for Yoongi, he stroked Jimin's hair for a while and glanced at the ceiling deep in thought. Eventually, the older fell asleep also with one of his arms wrapped securely over Jimin's stomach.

Hellooo!! Here's an another update for you. I have a question for readers who have littlespace: How did you fall into it in the first place? 

Anyway, vote or comment if you liked this chapter and see you next time! 

XOX