TWENTY EIGHT

Jungkook sighed in content as he laid against Taehyung's chest.

The older had his arms wrapped around his boyfriend's waist, his attention on the TV where a random drama was playing. 

It's been six months since Jungkook and Taehyung started dating, and the two men couldn't be any happier. Of course, the couple had had arguments sometimes, but it only made their bond stronger. 

Jungkook grabbed one of Taehyung's hand and played with the rings that covered his fingers. The latter let him, and in return he planted a kiss on top of the younger's head. After a while, Jungkook started to dose off as his head fell onto Taehyung's shoulder, but just as he was about to fall asleep, his boyfriend's voice rung out in the silence.

"Baby?" Jungkook hummed and turned his head slightly to look at him with half-closed eyes. 

"Don't you think it's time to talk to your parents?" Taehyung felt his boyfriend stiffen. Jungkook rose up in a sitting position, his back facing Taehyung. 

"I don't know Tae..." The older sighed and reached to rub Jungkook's arms up and down soothingly. 

"You'll have to tell them about us eventually, you can't hide forever. And maybe you could ask them if you could change your courses." 

Jungkook got up suddenly to face him. He pulled at his hair in frustration.

"You don't know them like I do Tae. They're going to murder me if I tell them I want to be a photographer. And besides, I'm pretty sure they won't like the idea that their son is gay." 

Taehyung stayed silent as he stared into space. He didn't know the hardship of coming out of the closet nor voicing his opinion since his parents have always been supportive, but he tried his best to understand where Jungkook was coming from.

"Come here baby." Taehyung opened his arms and motioned for him to come over, which Jungkook did with a sigh, relaxing once again into his boyfriend's embrace. 

"I'm- I'm scared of them... what they'll think of me." Jungkook closed his eyes as tears slid down his cheeks. Taehyung shushed him and kissed his cheek.

"It's okay, I won't push you. Take as much time as you want." Since the younger was sitting side ways in his lap, Taehyung supported him by putting his hand halfway between his hip and his butt. 

"Taehyung?" The latter hummed. 

"I love you." Taehyung smiled grabbed his boyfriend's chin gently and tilted his head, kissing him on the lips. 

"I love you too Jungkook." 

The next day, Taehyung left the house at nine in the morning to attend a meeting while Jungkook was planning to complete an assignment. Just as he placed his computer on the coffee table, the doorbell rang. 

Jungkook was confused since he wasn't expecting anybody, but nonetheless walked up to open the door. 

Standing in front of him was his mother. 

She had her hands on her hips and her brows were furrowed in anger as she stared at her son. 

"Would you explain to me why you are failing your classes?" Jungkook could almost see smoke blowing out of her ears. 

"H-How did you-" The woman didn't answer and instead pushed past him to enter the apartment. 

"You're lucky I told your father I would handle this, because he probably would have given you the beating of your life." She spun on her heels to face Jungkook. 

"You're such a disappointment Jungkook, I wish you could be like my friends' children who have good grades and are responsible." Jungkook's eyes filled with tears as he looked sideways. 

"Your dad and I decided you're coming back home to live with us, and you're going to get those grades up." The latter's eyes widen in surprise and he felt himself go pale. 

"No please! I'll do better I swear-" 

Just then, Taehyung entered the apartment. "Baby I'm home!" 

When he looked up, he noticed the woman standing in front of Jungkook. "Who are you?" 

She scowled at him. "I'm Jungkook's mother. Who are you?" 

Taehyung met Jungkook's eyes, and he saw that his boyfriend was about to burst into tears. The older turned to the woman, trying his best not to give in to anger.

"I think it'll be best if you leave." Jungkook's mother scoffed.

"Who do you think you are?!" Taehyung's gaze was cold as he looked at her. "I won't repeat myself, leave Jungkook alone." 

Her hands balled into fists as she adjusted the bag hanging on her shoulder. "Fine, but Jungkook's coming with me." 

She walked up to her son and grabbed his wrists roughly before tugging him towards the front door. A rush of anger suddenly overtook Jungkook and he removed himself from her grasps. 

"No, I'm not leaving with you." She turned around and stared at him in shock.

"What?!" Jungkook walked to Taehyung and grabbed the back of his neck to pull him in a kiss. The woman watched horrified as the two made out in front of her. 

Jungkook pulled away from his boyfriend who smiled at him, and turned to his mother. 

"I'm gay mom, and this is my boyfriend Taehyung." He took a few steps towards her. 

"Also, I don't wanna be a goddamn lawyer! And that's why I'm going to study to become a photographer." The woman looked baffled as Jungkook opened the door. 

"I won't let you control my life anymore." A moment later, she finally snapped out of it. 

"Oh, just wait until your father hears about this." Her heels clicked on the wooden floor as she passed the threshold. She then turned around.

"You're not going away with this Jeon-" Jungkook slammed the door in her face and locked it for good measure. 

Taehyung walked up to him and pulled him in his arms. The younger cried silently in his boyfriend's chest. The latter rubbed his back softly as he swayed their forms side to side.

"I'm so proud of you baby. So proud." Jungkook only nodded as he let it all out. The pair stayed like this for a while, standing in the middle of the room. After some time Jungkook looked up. 

"D-Dwaddy p-pwroud?" Taehyung chuckled and pecked his lips.

"Yes baby boy, daddy is so proud of his sweet prince." The little giggled and attempted to hide his face. Taehyung only hugged him tighter, wondering how he got so lucky. 

It was quite inevitable to meet Jungkook's mother. Also, I didn't name her because I don't think she deserves it. I hope you enjoyed this update, let me know what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote. Bah bye!

XOX