TWENTY TWO

Jungkook and Taehyung were now about to leave for Daegu.

They were going to spend the week at Taehyung's parents, and to say Jungkook was nervous was an understatement.

When his boyfriend first brought up the idea, Jungkook was more than happy to pass the holidays with him. But now that they were packing, the situation was settling in. He was going to meet Taehyung's parents.

In Jungkook's mind, he had nothing special. I mean, he was failing his classes, his parents were shit and he had never had a childhood. He wouldn't blame them if they didn't want Taehyung to date him anymore, even though it would crush his own heart.

On the other side of the bedroom, Taehyung was looking at the younger with concern while he was folding some shirts. He had asked him multiple times what was going on, but the latter refused to answer him. But as he watched Jungkook bitting his bottom lip and removing some pants from the suitcase instead of placing new ones in it, Taehyung decided he had had enough. 

"Jungkook, will you tell me what's going on? You've been acting strange the whole week!" Jungkook flinched when he heard his voice, but he continued to pack. Taehyung's gaze darkened.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you."

This time Jungkook looked up, his eyes widened in surprise. Usually Taehyung would use this tone to scold his little self. This made him want to slip into his headspace, but he refrained from doing so.

"Now you are going to tell me what is bothering you, because I have no problem staying in this room until you do." 

Jungkook stayed silent for a while and played with his fingers nervously. Finally he let out a long exhaled as tears filled his eyes.

"It's just- What if you parents don't like me? You d-deserve so much b-better than me." Jungkook hiccup as he whipped away a tear that had slid down his cheek. 

Taehyung knew now it wasn't just about the meeting with his parents. He had guessed this was the reason why his boyfriend was acting so different from usual, but he hadn't thought the issue was much bigger than this.

He dropped what he was doing previously and approached the younger to pull him into a tight hug. Jungkook sobbed into his chest and took a fistful of Taehyung's shirt. 

"Don't you ever say that again Jeon Jungkook. You're one of the most hardworking persons I know and you're so gentle and sensitive. I adore you're bunny-like smile and the way your nose crunch up when you laugh. You are everything I ever wanted, and so much more." He gave a soft kiss to the younger's forehead as he rocked their bodies side to side. Jungkook lifted his head to look at him.

"You really mean that?" He mumbled in a soft tone, making Taehyung smile fondly at him.

"Of course sweetheart. I love you." Jungkook giggled and grinned at him.

"L-love you too." Taehyung chuckled.

"Does my baby boy want to make an appearance?" Jungkook hid his face with his hands shyly.

"Let me see your beautiful face baby." The younger peaked out between his fingers. "Ahh there he is." 

Jungkook let out a not-so-manly squeak as he was thrown onto the double bed. Taehyung began to attack his sides with his fingers, making his boyfriend laugh uncontrollably. 

"D-daddy s-stop!" Only when Jungkook couldn't breathe anymore that the older complied to his request. Taehyung let himself fall by his side, both of them letting out breathy laughs as they recovered from their playful action.

Jungkook rolled over so that he laid his head on Taehyung's chest with his arm hugging his waist. Taehyung caressed the younger's hair in gentle motion as he stared at the ceiling above, a content smile on his face.

They both ended up drifting into a peaceful sleep.

"Come on baby, we have a two hours and a half drive to do. We have to go now." 

They were supposed to have left the apartment by now, and Taehyung's patience was wearing thin. Finally, Jungkook came down the hallway with his Teddy bear dangling from his hand. 

"Sworry Daddy! K-Kookie forgot Teddy!" Taehyung chuckled and ruffled his hair in a playful manner. He helped him put his coat and his boots on along with his mittens and a scarf since he was too little to do it himself. Their things were already placed in the back of the car so Taehyung checked one last time if they had everything before they exited the apartment and climbed into the car.

Taehyung allowed the little to sit in the passenger seat only if he promised to be good, and warned him that he wouldn't have a problem stopping on the side of the road to give him spanks if he didn't listen.

With that being said, Jungkook spent the whole journey watching a movie on Taehyung's iPad. His boyfriend had downloaded a couple of them the evening before to entertain the younger during the long ride.

Overall, they only stopped once to go the the toilet and Jungkook behave quite well. At some point the little even fell asleep, his head lolling to the side with his pacifier lodged between his lips and Teddy hugged tightly to his chest.

They arrived just as the sun began to go down, in front of an average apartment complex. Taehyung shook Jungkook's shoulder gently as the younger slowly stirred in his sleep. Taehyung went to the back of the car to retrieve their luggages along with Jungkook's bag filled with little space items. 

Jungkook had fortunately woken up out of his headspace, and followed Taehyung as they climbed into the elevator. The younger's palms were sweaty as he looked at his boyfriend for reassurance. Taehyung dropped their things on the floor and came closer to kiss him while gently caressing his cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"They're going to love you, ok?" Jungkook breathed deeply before he spoke a soft 'Okay'.

At last, they exited the elevator and walked down the corridor. Soon enough, they stood in front of a door and Taehyung knocked three times. 

The sound of footsteps was heard inside and the door came open.

Hi dear readers! I hope you are doing well even though you are all probably stuck at home. I'm not complaining, since it gives me a break from human interactions! Anyway, if you enjoyed this update vote or comment your opinion!

If you have any suggestions for good movies or shows on Netflix, be free to share them ;)

XOX