FIFTHEEN

A tired-looking Yoongi opened the door with dark bags under his eyes and messy hair. That was quite a sight to see, but Taehyung knew the older was working on his upcoming album and taking care of Jimin, which was probably hard to maintain in the long run. He made a mental note to propose to babysit Jimin sometimes so he can focus on his task without worrying about his boyfriend.

"Hey Tae." Yoongi looked behind him and Jungkook timidly poked out of his hiding spot.

"Hey Jungkookie." Jungkook looked back at him, still clutching the back of Taehyung's coat with his fists.

Yoongi was still a bit sour about the fact that the younger had hurt his baby, but he was willing to give him a chance to apologize. After all, he knew that Jungkook was a nice guy and he wouldn't hurt someone for the thrill of it.

The oldest stepped aside to let them enter the large apartment. It was quite obvious that Yoongi didn't have money issues, the sparkling counter and expensive leather couch being solid proofs. As Jungkook stared in awe at his surroundings, Yoongi caught up with Taehyung on the latest news.

"How is it going with Jungkook?" Taehyung hung his coat by the door before answering.

"It's really great. You know how I've been craving to have a little of my own, and Jungkook is quite the perfect little boy. Although, our dynamic is quite new so we'll have to see."

While the two of them talked, Jungkook wandered around the apartment. He was walking down the hallway when someone suddenly emerged from one of the rooms. The two littles came face to face with one another.

Jimin, remembering their previous encounter, immediately ran to his daddy to seek reassurance. As Jungkook followed him, he saw Jimin hiding behind Yoongi, clearly scared of the other. A lump formed in Jungkook's throat as tears gathered under his eyes.

Seeing his own little's distressed state, Taehyung came over and crouched in front of him. As he looked at Jungkook directly in the eyes, he rubbed his arms to try and calm him down.

"Why don't you go and apologize to Jiminie, hmm? I'm sure he'll be very happy about that." Jungkook looked over his caregiver's shoulder to see Jimin staring back at him with wide eyes. The youngest looked back at Taehyung.

"O-okay." After Taehyung nodded in Yoongi's direction, the two caregivers stepped aside, Jimin being brought forward by Yoongi. Jungkook fidgeted with his hands as he looked down at the floor. Both big and little weren't used to apologizing.

"I-I sworry for being a meanie to Jiminie." He said in a soft tone, not able to meet Jimin's stare. A moment of silence enveloped the two of them, with Jungkook ready to burst into tears at any moment. He really hoped Jimin would forgive him.

Finally, Jimin walked over to him and gave him a warm hug. Jungkook was quite startled by the action but slowly embraced the short male as well. The two men standing at the sidelines were cooing silently at the adorable scene. A moment later, Jimin pulled away with a huge smile drawn on his face.

"D-Do you wanna see my twoys?"

"L-look! Thwis is misses Piggy!" Jimin stretched his arms to show Jungkook the stuffie he was holding in his hands. 

"Woah! She looks so swoft." Jungkook's pupils were blown wide as he saw all the stuffies and toys Jimin owned. He was quite envious of his new found friend, thinking back to his own fluffy friends waiting for him at home.

The door of Jimin's littlespace room opened, catching the two boys' attention as they looked at the intruder. Yoongi entered the colorful room with a small smile.

"So, what are our two babies doing?" Jimin pouted.

"Jiminie a big boy dada!" The little put his fists on his hips and held his head high. Yoongi chuckled, crossing his arms on his chest.

"Alright then, if you are a big boy, I guess you don't need my cuddles anymore..." Jimin's expression immediately sank. He jumped onto his feet and latched onto his caregiver.

"N-no! Minnie is daddy's baby!! He needs cwuddles!" Yoongi wrapped his arms around the shorter male and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"That's what I thought." Jungkook watched the scene with jealous eyes. He wanted cuddles from his caregiver too!

"Now, I came to ask if you wanted to watch a movie." Jimin gasped softly and looked back at Jungkook. The younger forced a smile, which was not very convincing but Jimin was too excited to notice.

"Yes! Pretty plwease!!"

The three of them made their way to the living room, the two littles claiming the couch. Taehyung, who was sitting at the kitchen's table came over to watch the movie too. 

"What do you wanna watch?" 

"Moana!!" Surprisingly, Jimin was the one who spoke up, his eyes shinning with excitement. Yoongi turned to Jungkook.

"Is it okay with you Jungkookie?" The latter nodded. His attention was on Taehyung, who sat on one of the airmchairs which stood on each side of the couch, typing on his phone. While Yoongi was busy setting the film, Taehyung caught Jungkook's glance. 

"You okay baby?" Jungkook whined in response, making grabby hands towards him.

"Daddy, Kookie wants cwuddles plwease!" Taehyung's eyes widen in surprise. It was the first time Jungkook was using this name, and Yoongi probably knew too since he stole a glance towards them. Finally, the caregiver smiled widely and came over to sit beside him.

Not wasting any time, Jungkook wrapped his arms around the older's waist, pressing his face to his side. As for Taehyung, he wrapped an arm around the little's shoulders.

When everyone was settled, Yoongi started the movie. The two littles immediately became immersed in the story, as their caregivers sometimes looked at them with fond expressions. 

Both Taehyung and Yoongi could certainly say that they were very lucky.

Another update for my lovelies!! I'm not quite satisfied with this chapter but I hope it makes you happy anyway! Vote or comment your opinion as always.

XOX