carlos story part 40

You look down and smile at yourself as you remembered. You feel Kendall's finger on your chin, he lifts your head up and smiles at you.

"would this be a good time to ask you to be my girlfriend?" he asks.

He started to lean in and then you look over his shoulder and see Logan and James coming.

"Kendall can I tell you later, or tomorrow?" you ask.

He looks back and sees James and Logan too.

"Ok, but you have to give me an answer" he whispers in your ear before standing next to you.

James Logan Kendall and you spent the rest of the day at the beach just having fun and enjoying each other's company. Kendall was flirting a lot with you. You would flirt back once in a while, you like being around him, though every time Carlos would always pop right back up in your mind and you would get a little sad about it, though you couldn't show it or they would all be asking what's wrong. You appreciated the fact that neither of them would mention Carlos, but they didn't have to. He would come to your mind without you wanting him too. You liked it, but hated it at the same time.

"(YN) you ok?" you hear someone ask.

You lightly shake your head and smile.

"I'm fine, just thinking we should probably go home before it gets even more late, I have to be at work at 7."

"Yeah you're probably right" Logan said.

"Of course I'm right" you wink.

All three of them give you a look, you laugh and James picks you up. He throws you over his shoulder while you're kicking and screaming for him to let you down. He doesn't listen to you. He walks to the car with you on his shoulder.

"Stop moving or you're gonna fall" James laughed.

"Logan!" you scream.

"Yea?" he says stopping so he could look at you while James walked ahead.

"Help" you say putting your arms out.

"I'm a little busy" he says

You raise one eyebrow. "Doing what"

"Walking" he smiles and walks ahead.

You sigh and let your hands drop. You were smiling, because you were looking at the beach, the sun was setting which again made you remember about Carlos. When he drew the heart on the sand and the make out session you both had, you enjoyed every second of it.

"And down you go" James said putting your down.

"Thanks" you smile and get in the car.

Logan was driving while James was in the passenger seat. You were sitting next to Kendall on the back, he had his hands around you while you rested your head on his chest. Once you got home you quickly got ready for work, because you were already running a little behind. James offers to give you a ride, you agree. In less than 30 minutes you were at the restaurant. It was Friday night, it was full. You walked in trough the back doors.

"You're late!" Stephanie says.

"I know, I know sorry! I was doing some other things"

"Like what hanging out with Kendall" she smiles.

"And with James and Logan, it wasn't just the two of us."

"Sure it wasn't"

She smiled and walked out to get orders. You were fixing everything up and getting ready to walk out there as well when she comes back in.

"That was quick" you laugh.

"Yeah."

"What?"

She was looking at you weird so you knew something was going on.

"What is it Steph" you say a little louder.

"Um... you remember Carlos?"

"Of course" you smile then get a serious face "...What about him." you ask.

"He's out there"

"What?!" you whisper.

You look trough the window on the door, and sure enough there he was.