Carlos Story Part 13

"Look (YN), I don't want you dating Carlos alright"

"Why not"

"I told you. I don't want you dating any of my friends period." Logan said and walked away.

You and Logan got to your house. You got there first because you were driving a little faster. You sat on the couch and waited for Logan.

"You know you should probably drive with more caution." Logan said as he walked inside the house.

"Ah and you should know that I'm not going to listen to you... on anything."

Logan stopped what he was doing and looked at you. He knew you were referring to Carlos.

"What do you mean?" he asks anyways.

"I mean, that I'm not going to stop talking to Carlos juts because you said so. You're no one to be telling me who I can and I can't talk to"

"I'm your older brother, and as far as I'm concerned you gotta listen to me."

"I don't care Logan. I'm talking to mom and dad about it. And if they give me permission you have to stay out of it."

"Good luck with that"

"You better not do anything. Why is it so hard to let me like one of your friends..."

"It's not hard, it's just not right."

"How is it not right?!" you were getting frustrated by him just answering half of your questions.

"The guys and I made a deal a couple of years back."

"What kind of deal..."

You watch as Logan takes a seat next to you. He looks at you and smiles.

"We said we wouldn't date anyone from each other's family, cause that would only bring problems to us."

"So..."

"So, he can't date any girl in my family, or in James, or in Kendall's, same for us."

"Who's Kendall?"

"Ah he's another friend of ours."

"Wait, so you're telling me that Logan and James know each other?"

"Yea we all went to the same high school."

You shake your head and stand up.

"Ok, but did Carlos even know you had a sister back in high school. Cause as far as I remember I never met any of your friends, besides James."

"It doesn't matter if they knew or not, the thing is that we made that deal and we've kept it ever since. That's why I'm not so worried about you and Carlos."

"What do you mean you're not worried?"

"As in I'm not worried that you two will end up dating."

"You don't know that" you cross your hands in front of you.

"Actually I do. I know that he won't break that deal, I'm even willing to be on it" he looks at you, he seemed more serious than ever.

At this point, you were starting to think you had to forget about Carlos. If Logan was right, then Carlos and you would never become anything more than friends...