Carlos Story Part 28

"So you aren't gonna tell me where you're taking me" you ask again.

He looks at you and just smiles. For the whole ride, Carlos had slow music playing, you were had your head leaned against the back of the seat, the window down, you let the wind blow your hair back.

"You're so beautiful" Carlos says taking hold of your hand.

You smile shyly and look out the window, Carlos still holding your hand. You feel the car stop, you smile as you smell and feel the breeze coming from the ocean. You look at him and he was staring at you with loving eyes.

"Carlos I didn't bring a swimming suit" you say.

"Neither did I" he laughs. "I really didn't plan any of this, so let's see how it goes"

He gets off the car and meets you on the passenger side. He takes a hold of your hand and you and him walk hand in hand towards the edge of the beach. You smile and shiver a bit as you get closer to the water. Carlos stops and stands in front of you, he places his hands on your waist and just stares into your eyes. The breeze that came made your hair move to your face, Carlos smiles and lightly removes the hairs covering your face away. He places his hand back on your waist and kisses your cheek. You hug him by his neck and hug him back, staying like that for a few minutes, just enjoying his scent, his arms wrapped around you. He leans back a little bit and kisses your head. You look up at him and softly laugh.

"Tell me what you're thinking about" he says messing removing little hairs from your face.

"Of what an amazing boyfriend you are, and how lucky I am to have you by my side"

You see a small smile form across his face. He held your face in between his hands.

"You know, I think the same thing about you. You're so amazing, beautiful and just everything I need and want. Nothing can explain how I feel when I'm around you, you make me feel different, I can be myself around you. And I like that" he says sweetly.

You smile and rub his cheek, he leans down and gives you a slow, sweet, and passionate kiss. He picks you up and carries you towards the water.

"Carlos no!" you scream while laughing. "Carlos!!"

He doesn't say anything, once he's in the water the brings you down, he hugs you tight from around your waist keeping your body close to him.

"Carlos it's cold!" you say burying your face on his chest.

He laughs and puts his chin on top of your head. You have your arms around his waist, hugging him tight. Carlos slowly leans back and you look up at him. He reaches for your chin and leans in to kiss you. While you and Carlos were kissing a wave came and wet you both from head to toe. You laughed as you leaned back. You and Carlos stayed at the beach until the sun started to set, you both forgot you had to be home before dinner.

"What are you doing?" you ask as you watch Carlos stand up and grab a stick that was lying on the sand.

"Something" he looks up at you and smiles.

You watch as he starts drawing a heart on the sand, he drew it around you, big enough for you both to fit in. You smile and lay down on the sand. Carlos finished drawing the heart and he slowly walks over to you and lays on you. You open your eyes and stare up at him.

"Can you answer me a simple question" he says stroking your head.

"Yes, what is it" you smile and place your hands on his chest.

He comes closer to your lips.

"Why are you so beautiful" he asks with a straight face.

"Carlos stop." You smile and search trough his hair.

"I'm serious (YN)."

"I look like Logan" you say jokingly.

He laughs. "Don't tell me that cause that would be really weird..."

You laugh and bring your head back. Carlos gently kisses your lips, then slowly moving to your neck, you sigh and smile as you hold his back pressing his body closer to yours...