Carlos story part 57

Please, just give him a second chance. I don't know him that well. I don't even remember what he's like. I'd like to get to know him all over again." You smile and hold Logan's hand.

Logan looked at you, you stared into his eyes waiting for him to answer... Logan sighed and agreed.

"Fine, just because you want him too. Don't think I like this idea though."

"Thanks."

"Ok well I gotta get home now, James is probably going to stay. I'll send someone in here ok?"

"Umm..." you said when he stood up.

"What is it?"

"Can you ask Carlos to come in here please"

Logan smiles and nods. You stay in the room and wait patiently until Carlos comes in. You were starting to get nervous.

"Why am I so nervous..." you ask yourself as you play with your hands.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in" you say sitting up straight.

The door slowly starts to open, you smile until you see that It was James and Kendall. No Carlos.

"Where's Carlos" you ask a little sad.

"He went home" Kendall said.

James gave Kendall a look, then turned to see you. He smiled and walked to your side.

"He had some things to take care of, he said he would be back later today" James said making you feel better.

You nod and smile.

"So how are you feeling" Kendall asked sitting on a chair next to your bed.

"I'm better, I actually want to know when I can leave?"

"Doctor said tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow. Depends."

"Well hopefully it's tomorrow, I'm tired of the nasty hospital food they give me" you make a disgusted face.

You thought that James was a little uncomfortable because of Kendall. They didn't get a long. You were about to talk when James' phone started to ring.

"sorry, I'll be back" James said as he stood up and walked out of the room.

You looked at Kendall. He was watching James as he left the room.

"Kendall" you whisper.

He turned his head to you and raised his eyebrows.

"I talked to Logan"

"What did he say?"

"He said it was ok, that he would give you a second chance." You smile.

"I'm glad. That way I get to spend more time with you"

Kendall sat on the bed and held your cheek. You leaned your head sideways against his hand. You smile.

"Do you feel anything towards Carlos?" Kendall asked.

You immediately moved his hand away from your cheek. You looked down and started to play with your hands again.

"Do you?" Kendall asked again, this time a little bit more demanding.

You didn't really know, you couldn't lie though, every time you saw Carlos, you couldn't help the sparks in your stomach, or the smile that spread across your face. Carlos had something that made you happy all the time. Just by seeing him made your whole day. You didn't know him for so long, but you knew that the time that you've known him was enough to know that you felt something for him.

"(YN)" Kendall whispered.

"Sorry, I just spaced out" you say shaking your head a bit.

"Forget that last question" he said looking you straight in the eye.

Kendall held your hand, you looked up at him, he was hypnotizing you with his stare. He wouldn't look away and something was stopping you from looking away.

"Ima ask you something else" he says holding on tighter to your hands.

You stayed quiet, not saying anything waiting patiently for him to ask you.

"Do you feel something... for me?" he finally asked.