Carlos story part 56

Logan, James and Carlos head back to your room. Logan was the first one in followed by James and then Carlos.

"What are you doing!?!" Logan yelled out once he opened the door.

Carlos looked over James' shoulder and saw that Kendall was really close to you. You had a frightened look on your face.

"Did you just kiss her?!" James asked.

"No" you say. "He was just giving me a hug."

"I thought I told you I didn't want you near her?" Logan said.

"Ima tell you, just like I told Carlos that I wouldn't leave (YN) unless she asked me too. And till this moment she hasn't asked me too" Kendall pointed out.

"IM TELLING YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE" Logan said.

"Logan why don't you want me talking to Kendall" you asked sitting up.

Logan looked at you. You then looked at James and Carlos, they were both looking down.

"It's his fault your in here that's why" Logan said.

"He's not doing anything, he's just being a good friend. And from what he told me I'm his girlfriend" you smiled a bit.

Carlos immediately looked up at Kendall who had a smile on his face.

"You told her that!" Carlos screamed out as he walked towards Kendall.

"what if she's going to remember, she needs to start now" Kendall said.

Carlos took hold of Kendall's shirt and pushed him towards the wall.

"why did you tell her that!"

"Are you jealous" Kendall smiled.

"And what if I am, you still had NO reason to tell her that!"

"Yes I did!" Kendall yelled back. "She asked me who I was and I just answered."

Kendall looked at you.

"And if you don't believe me you can ask Logan, he perfectly knows that me and you were dating" Kendall was looking at Logan as he said that.

Carlos still had Kendall against the wall pushing him by his shoulders.

"Let him go" James said just barely touching Carlos' shoulder.

Carlos looked at you then let go of Kendall.

"Stay away from her Kendall" Carlos said before letting you go.

"Not unless she tells me to leave her" Kendall says again.

"(YN)..." Carlos said.

He was asking you to tell Kendall to leave. You looked at Kendall and stared into his green eyes.

"I can't" you whisper and look down at your hands.

"Why not?" Carlos asked.

"I like having him around, just like I like having all of you around. Including you Carlos" you say.

Carlos didn't smile. He was really upset and you could tell.

"Can I talk to her in private" Logan said.

Carlos, James and Kendall walked out of the room. Once the door closed you looked at Logan.

"Are you feeling ok" Logan asked.

"Kind of... I don't like seeing you guys argue" you whisper.

Logan smiles and sits next to you, he pulls you in for a hug.

"It's ok..."

"You really don't want Kendall near me do you?"

"No, I don't"

"Why"

"Because he put you in here... do you think I enjoy seeing you here in the hospital?"

"Well no but -"

"But nothing (YN), please tell him to leave you alone."

"Logan, he told me what happened, it was an accident, it could have happened to anyone"

"Yes, but it happened to you"

"Please, just give him a second chance. I don't know him that well. I don't even remember what he's like. I'd like to get to know him all over again." You smile and hold Logan's hand.

Logan looked at you, you stared into his eyes waiting for him to answer...