Carlos Story Part 14

"Actually I do. I know that he won't break that deal, I'm even willing to be on it" he looks at you, he seemed more serious than ever.

At this point, you were starting to think you had to forget about Carlos. If Logan was right, then Carlos and you would never become anything more than friends...

"Look I have to go now, I'll come see you tomorrow ok?" Logan said.

"Don't bother" you walk to the front door and open it for him.

"Really? I'm your brother and you're going to get mad at me cause of a guy."

"Go Logan I really don't want to see you right now"

"Fine I'll go, just remember what I told you. I'm your brother and he's just a guy that's gonna come and go."

"he's not like the rest... he's not like you"

"Like me?"

"Yes like you. You're a big flirt and you can't stay with a girl for more than a day!"

"What do you know? As far as you know, Carlos can have a girlfriend and he could just be using you as his second choice."

"Shut up Logan! Just because you're like that doesn't mean that every single other guy is like that, and I'm sure that Carlos isn't like that"

"Why just because he told you so - "

"No" you interrupted. "Because he's showing me, something that other guys don't do. All you do is talk and talk about what you are and about how you're going to treat a girl, how about showing her all that freaking talk of yours instead huh?!"

Logan stood there, he had nothing to say. You sighed and opened the door wider.

"Please go... I don't want to argue with you anymore"

Without saying another word Logan walks out of the house. You were going to close the door, but stopped.

"Logan!"

Logan turns around and looks at you.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry I shouldn't have talked to you like that."

He smiles and makes his way back to you.

"It's cool"

He comes to you and gives you a bear hug.

"I'm just mad because I really like Carlos, and that stupid deal of yours won't let us date, I hate it."

"Look, the reason why we made that deal, was because say for instance you and Carlos date, and if he hurted you we wouldn't be like brothers any more and you would be heart broken. And I don't want that."

"Yeah but also think about it this way. If he's your best friend shouldn't you trust him with me? Isn't that what friends do."

"Yea but I - "

You phone rang and interrupted Logan in the middle of his sentence.

"Sorry hold on" you say pulling your phone out.

You look at the caller I.D and see that it was Carlos...