Carlos Story Part 25

You and Carlos smile at each other. Before you know it the front door was open and Logan was standing there.

"What are you doing at my house?" "Logan says closing the front door.

"It's not your house Logan, you don't even live here."

Logan ignores you and just stares at Carlos.

"Your sister invited me" he smiles as he puts his arms around your shoulders.

"Did you?" he looks at you.

"yes, is there a problem"

"I told you I didn't want you two dating"

"Logan, give it a break ok"

"I already told them, thought you were being to harsh on both of them" James says.

"Seriously" Logan says giving James a look.

"Yea, I can't believe Amanda said no to you, you're so handsome" you say teasing him.

"Shut up" he says sitting next to James. "Carlos wouldn't help me get with her, that's why I'M STILL mad at him."

"Dude that was like five or six years ago let it go"

"No I wanted you to know how I felt five years ago."

"You must have felt horrible" Carlos says laughing.

"How is your cousin?" Logan asked.

"She's good, she asked about you the other day."

"She did?" Logan asked with curiosity.

"Yeah, but I didn't say much since I hadn't seen you for about two years." Carlos says.

Logan leans back against the couch and sighs.

"Yeah good old high school times" he says stretching. Still laying against the back of the couch he brings his head down a bit to look at you and Carlos. "So what, you two are dating now."

"Well I don't know, do you give me permission" you smile leaning against Carlos.

Logan sighs and sits up.

"You gonna take care of her?" He looks at Carlos.

"That shouldn't even be a question" Carlos holds your hands.

"Well, if you make sure not to hurt her, I guess it's cool"

You smile and turn around to give Carlos a quick kiss on the cheek. He hugs you and leans you back with him, he was now leaning against the couch and you were laying down against him, your head on his chest while he had his arms around you.

"You want me to take you to mom's place tomorrow?" Logan said.

"um, yeah"

Then next morning, you get up at 6 in the morning to say bye to your dad before you left. You showered ate breakfast and made sure everything was packed, and ready to go. You hear someone come in, you run downstairs and see Logan.

"Ready" he says as soon as he sees you walking downstairs.

"Yeah.... Wait let me go get my suitcase" you run back upstairs.

You come downstairs and Logan was in the kitchen.

"Logan." You say putting your suitcase down.

"What's up?" he turns around to look at you.

"Do you mind taking me to Carlos' house before we leave?"

"For what?"

"I wanna give him the address, he said he would come see me."

"Can't you just text it to him?" he takes a sip of his orange juice.

"Yes, but I also want to see him and say bye to him in person to trough text"

Logan sighs and walks up to you. He rubs the top of your head and grabs your suitcase.

"Yeah let's go" he says.

"Ah thanks!" you run catching up to him. "Do you know where he lives?"

"Yup I was over his place the other day."

Logan places your suitcase on the back seats and gets in the car. He starts the car engine and drives to Carlos place.

"Want me to come with?" Logan says parking in front of Carlos' house.

"No its ok it's gonna be real quick" you open the door and run up to Carlos front door.

You knock on the door three times and wait for an answer. You had your mom's address written on a piece of paper, you were looking down at it making sure it was the right address. You see the door open, you smile and look up. Instead of Carlos standing there you see a girl, and it wasn't his cousin Amanda.