Carlos Story Part 18

"I just need to talk to him in private" Logan says.

You looked at Logan, he had a serious look on his face.

"Ah... yeah sure I'll see you another day Carlos" you finally say walking inside.

You closed the front door and looked trough the living room window. Logan was just staring at Carlos, they weren't talking yet. You were wondering what Logan wanted to talk to Carlos about.

"Dude what are you doing?" Logan finally told Carlos.

"What are you talking about"

"You being with my sister. You know you can't date her remember the deal!"

"I know! Who said I was gonna date her" Carlos snapped back

"Well it seems like it!"

From inside you couldn't hear what they were saying, but you knew they were arguing..

"Listen Carlos, stay away from my sister."

"I'm not going to date her Logan, can you just chill"

"So then you're just leading her on?"

"No! I'm not doing anything" Carlos said. He was starting to get irritated.

"Oh and that's why you were just kissing her a few minutes ago" Logan said.

Carlos froze. Logan stood there waiting for an answer.

"That's what I thought" Logan said.

"What are you talking about" Carlos said trying to make it seem as if you and him weren't kissing.

"Carlos you know exactly what I'm talking about"

"Ok and what if I do want to date her?"

"We made a deal? Plus you're older than her."

"IT's not even that much of a difference, and if she likes me - "

"Do you like her" Logan interrupted.

"What if I do" Carlos said.

"Then I can't let you talk to her anymore"

"Why not"

"Seriously, remember the deal"

"That was back then, this is now and either way that deal is stupid and has no point"

"You came up with it" Logan said laughing a bit.

"Well, now I'm un coming up with it"

"Ok dude really?"

"Yeah really"

"Whatever, if but I better not find out that you're tryna get with my little sis alright?"

"Or what" Carlos said.

"Or... I don't know yet, but I'll think about something, so stay away from her!"

Logan shoved Carlos while walking inside the house.

"What's going on" you ask as soon as Logan walks in.

"It doesn't concern you"

"Oh so you're gonna tell me that you and Carlos weren't arguing about me when I clearly know that's the reason why you wanted to talk to him?"

"Yes"

"Logan!"

"I just told him to stay away from you ok"

"Why?"

"Because Carlos isn't good for you."

"Oh and who is?"

"Anyone else."

"No well I don't want anyone else, I want him and you can't do anything about it!"

"Watch me" Logan said with a serious face, he then turns around and starts walking away.

"Well... you're too late! Carlos and me are already dating!" you yell at him before he leaves.

Logan turns around and glares at you.

"What?!" he yells.